"That Sweet spot".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondodog

Mar 30, 2011
Adirondacks
I have heard it mentioned on several posts when discussing variable volt pv's that they find a sweet spot. Where flavor and vapor are most pleasing and satisfying. It seems to be so elusive, but I think we are all in search of that "sweet spot". I, as I believe everyone, have had times when vaping a certain juice you just say this is it. I have found it. Then another day the same juice and It's just blah. Try another atty, try it at 3.7 volts, or 4.2 volts or maybe a cartomizer and the thing is, it all makes a difference. All the variables do in fact change the sensation. So today, like many days I've spent searching for that sweet spot, found it and I'm content once again. It seems to be the bane of vaping.
Is it the same for you or am I just inexperienced and haven't figured something out yet?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I've been vaping VV on my Buzz for about 7 months and can't imagine going back to fixed voltage, but I have days when my sweet spot is elusive. Our vaping experience is so dependent on our senses of taste and smell that many things can interfere. My bane atm is allergy season roared in like a lion this spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread