THC's little brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleNoNo

Sep 11, 2020
Montana
I want to try it but I. Found this:

Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.
Is it just that vendor? I am going to check out others but I dont want to do anything illegal;)

• Optimistic
Reactions: HigherStateD

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I want to try it but I. Found this:

Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.
Is it just that vendor? I am going to check out others but I dont want to do anything illegal;)
THC is THC, be it delta 6,8, or 9. If you're looking for it's legal little brother, you world be looking for CBD.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I already use CBD. It's been realy helpful. Just wanted to take it up a notch legally.
If you're not already, look into full spectrum. There are other supporting cannabinoids that have similar effects, such as CBC, CBG, THCv, CBDv, as well as others. All of which became federally legal in the 2016 farm bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread