Status
Not open for further replies.

Figurehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.myspace.com
It's dead Jim. :( I just popped the battery in and it went supernova then "popped". It was my very 1st Badda-Bing. I started using it on March 7th. It had a nice long run. It will be missed. :(

I need to get more RN4062 atomizers. Anyone know where I can find some?

I'm down to my VERY LAST RN4062 now.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
I've heard the Blings don't give as much vapor as the Bada-Bing.

Also, I've heard that using non-Ruyan juice ruins the atomizer and voids the warranty.

In your experience, are these things true? I would love a Bling(I really like the looks of them), but those two things have put me off on buying one.

i have done a video review on the Ruyan Bling E-Cigars

i do not use any Ruyan juice in the e-cigars...i use ruyandirect and PS liquid in the e-cigars and work just fine in them...the stock carts they come with are cigar flavor and tastes ok....very similar to a real cigar...to me anyways

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/14429-ruyan-e-cigar-review-asidrave.html
from ruyandirect website for e-cigar

Guarantee including: e-cigar body(led cap excluded)
Guarantee period: five year
Guarantee is valid only if this product is used with RUYAN cartridges

Last edited:
im still curious about the 5 year guarantee. how can they be sure you werent using their carts and juice? im almost tempted to buy one, use it with another manufacturers juice, vape it til it dies and send it back with hopes of a shiny new one.

and figurehead, you better save some of those badda bings for me bro. this was my first e-smoke purchase, and i think i made a helluva choice. there are times that i wish i had something a little smaller and less bulky, but then i remember i dont have to change my batteries for at least a day and get great vapor production. the bada bing, makes my bada bang!

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
im still curious about the 5 year guarantee. how can they be sure you werent using their carts and juice? im almost tempted to buy one, use it with another manufacturers juice, vape it til it dies and send it back with hopes of a shiny new one.

and figurehead, you better save some of those badda bings for me bro. this was my first e-smoke purchase, and i think i made a helluva choice. there are times that i wish i had something a little smaller and less bulky, but then i remember i dont have to change my batteries for at least a day and get great vapor production. the bada bing, makes my bada bang!

each Ruyan Bling has a serial #..i have 3 of them and all 3 #'s are different....i dont know if they associate the serial # with your order...only Wayne probably knows.

i am over 30 days and counting with 2 of my Blings and they are still going strong...i will be doing another long term review on the Blings.....hopefully by next monday night

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
After charging, they seemed to work ok, but lately now, they are not holding any charges. One I broke trying too hard to trim the edges. Of the other 3 one still works for an hour or so, but the other two work only for about 5 draws or so. When they go back on the charger, they only charge for about 5 minutes then green again. If they charge for longer, still no added power. Even at full charge, they seemed to not have nearly the power output as the OEM batteries. Did I just get some bad batteries? Do you think that charging in a different charger will do any different?

Thanks,
kevin

That was it. They were charging fine, but the blue shrinkwrap wasn't getting contact in the atomizer tube. Trimmed it up and it seems to be working nicely.

Thanks asidrave.

kevin

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
After charging, they seemed to work ok, but lately now, they are not holding any charges. One I broke trying too hard to trim the edges. Of the other 3 one still works for an hour or so, but the other two work only for about 5 draws or so. When they go back on the charger, they only charge for about 5 minutes then green again. If they charge for longer, still no added power. Even at full charge, they seemed to not have nearly the power output as the OEM batteries. Did I just get some bad batteries? Do you think that charging in a different charger will do any different?

Thanks,
kevin

i charge my 10440's on the stock e-cigar chargers...i have 2 of them. all 4 of the 10440 batteries work fine...no issues.

i also have this charger:

DealExtreme: $12.46 UltraFire 3.6/3.7V Battery Charger

i have 4 ultrafire 10440's and 5 Ruyan 10450's and have used them on that charger as well...no issues..i use a metal screw as a spacer to contact for charging.

i have no idea what it could be..the possibility of all your batteries having an issue are pretty slim. how many stock batteries do you have? do those batteries work ok?...no issues? could be the stock charger...not sure

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
I have two of the stock batteries and both work as supposed to. I was thinking the same regarding all the batteries. It's pretty rare to see all of them damaged or not working properly. I'll try a metal piece for a spacer to see if the batteries charge better. I did notice that there is some space between the TR batteries and the stock charger. All else fails, I'll try the dealextreme charger. I should have ordered it in the first place.

thanks again,
kevin

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
I have two of the stock batteries and both work as supposed to. I was thinking the same regarding all the batteries. It's pretty rare to see all of them damaged or not working properly. I'll try a metal piece for a spacer to see if the batteries charge better. I did notice that there is some space between the TR batteries and the stock charger. All else fails, I'll try the dealextreme charger. I should have ordered it in the first place.

thanks again,
kevin

i should have mentioned that on the stock charger i bent the negative "-" end of the battery charger contact outward enough so that the 10440 batteries made good contact with the charger...doh :) my bad

ive been using the stock charger with the 10440's and havent really had a problem with the batteries not properly fitting the charger.

although i must say, the life of these batteries does seem to be deteriorating a bit. at first i was getting a full 24 hr charge, after about 3 weeks use im down to about a 12 hr charge. oh well, still better than the 4-5hrs i get out of the originals, and those still work fine as well.

klum

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Northern California
That's funny. I have the opposite. My stock batteries seem to run longer than my TR's. I tried bending the contact a little on the charger to get more contact and it seems to work a little better, but still only about a few hours of use and the power running through it seems less than the OEM ones. ie: the draw hits harder with a fresh OEM vs. a fresh TR battery.

kevin

ive been using the stock charger with the 10440's and havent really had a problem with the batteries not properly fitting the charger.

although i must say, the life of these batteries does seem to be deteriorating a bit. at first i was getting a full 24 hr charge, after about 3 weeks use im down to about a 12 hr charge. oh well, still better than the 4-5hrs i get out of the originals, and those still work fine as well.

that sucks bud. i wish i could slap a battery in one of these things and not worry about it going out for a few days.

im gonna look around today and see if i can find more of these 3.7v 360mah batts like the ones that came with my kit. i really didnt think the difference between a 3.7v and a 3.6v would be much, but when both are freshly charged, i can tell the 3.7 hits a little harder. id order them from the supplier i got my BB from, but they charge $12 a pop. pretty sure i can find them cheaper somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread