The Beach Collection, Punta Cana

Status
Not open for further replies.

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
I brought you the taste of Punta Cana from the French Aroma manufacturer, The Beach Collection, a series of 16 aromas. Cheesecake, vanilla pudding, cherries, blueberries and strawberries are on offer. I used a 12% blend with a one week aging. Fragrant and fresh blueberry cheesecake, which is best felt by its smell. Maybe some more fruit, but even that is hard to pick out.. Even though this is a dessert flavor, it still has some summer thoughts in it. The flavors are not very strong, but the two main flavors, blueberry and cheesecake, can still be clearly discerned. I couldn't find the other fruits, the vanilla pudding is perhaps in the background, which could be a little stronger. Maybe it's better this way, because the too many fruits that the manufacturer put on display would not have produced good flavors with the cheesecake. It does not contain a cooler, although based on its name it would fit inside. Overall, we get a pleasant dessert taste, which is led by the blueberry not too strongly, which is also suitable for everyday cooking. If you happen to be traveling to Dominica in the summer and you're visiting the city of Punta Cana, make sure to take a bottle of this liquid with you

Attachments

• letoltes_1_2.png
    letoltes_1_2.png
    113 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread