The BEST customer service AND juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I've met and ordered from Jerry several times and it's always a pleasure. When he says he prides himself on customer service he means it! If you have questions, he has answers. I can't say enough good things about him and his products/service.

There are several people here at my work that vape so Jerry offered to stop by to hook us all up, which he did! You would think the ice cream man had just showed up on a block full of fat kids. It doesn't get any more convenient than that! Jerry is a great guy with a great product! If your on the fence at all, don't be! He's a straight up guy that won't be happy until you are!

Great juice, EXCELLENT customer service and great prices! What more could you ask for?

BTW, I highly recommend the Red Bull and Cola!

DERTE

Jul 30, 2009
Everyone at work has started vaping - as we live outside of Chicago it is a drag that we cannot smoke inside public places. So after everyone got their e-smokes; what juice do we use? So everyone ordered a few bottles from a few different places.

Aroma E Juice beats them all in price and taste! Also juice is not too thick as to damage your atomizer in the long run. Great flavors, shipped super fast. and ships form the USA! Which lately I have been hearing problems of people getting orders for juice in anything larger that 10ml from overseas.

So check out the great selection and customer service

Sharky

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Phoenix AZ
I have to agree with you guys. Jerry is the best when it comes to customer service and product. Jerry again went out of his way yesterday delivering some primo juice on short notice after being out of town for a week. Plum, Apple, Grape, and Red Bull were the order of the day. I had never tried the plum but I have to say it is a very nice mellow evening vape for me. Thanks Jerry! See you next Sunday at the get together...

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I have to agree with you guys. Jerry is the best when it comes to customer service and product. Jerry again went out of his way yesterday delivering some primo juice on short notice after being out of town for a week. Plum, Apple, Grape, and Red Bull were the order of the day. I had never tried the plum but I have to say it is a very nice mellow evening vape for me. Thanks Jerry! See you next Sunday at the get together...

Looking forward to see you and the AZ gang this Sunday.

Thanks for the kind words. You know the number, so if you ever need anything just ask.

dscott

Aug 14, 2009
Chicago
i started vaping only a couple weeks ago, and haven't touched a cigarette since--checked here to try to find some really good juice for my carts ( i smoked cloves exclusively for the past few years...). everyone on here said how helpful jerry was and his product some of the best--and while i didn't see clove listed as one of his flavors on the website, i decided to give him a call anyway. not only did jerry come up with it, but had it here to chicago from az in about 24 hours--priority mail--not even 1st or 2nd day. thx, jerry, the product is absolutely fantastic and the service even better still!

d

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
i started vaping only a couple weeks ago, and haven't touched a cigarette since--checked here to try to find some really good juice for my carts ( i smoked cloves exclusively for the past few years...). everyone on here said how helpful jerry was and his product some of the best--and while i didn't see clove listed as one of his flavors on the website, i decided to give him a call anyway. not only did jerry come up with it, but had it here to chicago from az in about 24 hours--priority mail--not even 1st or 2nd day. thx, jerry, the product is absolutely fantastic and the service even better still!

d

First off welcome to ECF. Its a great place and almost as addictive as smoking E Cigs. :D

Thanks for the nice feedback. I aim to please and hope you stay off analogs cigs. If you ever need a new flavor send me a PM or just give me a shout. I'm glad you like the Clove, and my service. As I mentioned to you on the phone I like to do trial runs with some of my customers before I introduce new flavors to the public. My Clove, and Cappuccino have been a big hit locally and they will be listed on the website by the weekend. I'm also glad you got your package very fast.

Thanks again,
Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread