Status
Not open for further replies.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I just ordered one. This is so perfect for me you have no idea!! I use mostly rebuildables at home but still take tanks and cartos out and about. This has it all! Compact. Built in tank, variable voltage! I love the vv. And will be happy to have it on the go.

Really brilliant. Looking forward to having this for my everyday device for out and about!!!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Oops. Meant to ask. How easy is it to clean that tank? It might be in the video I suppose but I can't watch it now. Doing all the ordering from my phone

Looking at the pics with my old eyes, it seems that it has teensy little screws holding the clear sides to the white?? If so, that would make it super easy to clean.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Not suprised you got your shop guys off the stinkies with this gal, really, just an added bonus to the wonderfulness that is the Billet Box.
Yah, that is so cool to watch. The conversion from analogs was hard for me with what was available at the time, for a two pack a day smoker it really helps to have the power and capacity right off the bat. I gave him his Box a few weeks ago, he had 3 "reals" since and is now stealing all my juice.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
wow wow wow...so touched and honored that I don't really know what to say and didn't want to clutter up your contest thread. But you have no idea how much your kindness means to me. I think you just went to the top of Santa's nice list...and the boss lady too!
You are so welcome... give me about till Wednesday and I will have her all put together for you!!!

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Oops. Meant to ask. How easy is it to clean that tank? It might be in the video I suppose but I can't watch it now. Doing all the ordering from my phone

Nope, not in the video... yet.. im scrabbling to get all the website bit in place. Anyway, slide the carto out and simply run it under the sink, with it full of water you can block the carto holes with your fingers and shake it around. The screws that hold the face plate on are very very tiny (0-80 pitch) and I do not recommend removing them as a jig is used to align the two parts as we assemble them to keep the ball valve lined up perfect. But just a heads up, cartomizers will not be the only method of making vapor with the billet box, we have a lot to do to get rolling, but when things settle a bit i have a drop in replacement tank in development that will be a rebuild able / ss wicker.... it will give some options to vape a few different way. but that's a few months out at least....

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Arggggg. Almost ordered one at 4:30 this morning as a Christmas surprise for my hubby but decided, since he has moved to rebuildables, I better check with him. He, like I was/am, was extremely impressed with the beauty and functionality of the Billet Box and wants one bad! Darn it, should have ordered one. Will be stalking this thread.

Question for you Doug.... If I'm lucky enough to get in on the next batch, would you be able to engrave it?

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Awesome box and would get one except I've never gotten cartos to work well for me.

Do you have a coil head option for the future?

yup, you bet, but this will be a few months out... drop in drop out replacement in the works for the rebuild folks. For launch (and we are not even there yet, just pre release, then pre order, then launch) the carto tank just seemed the best choice to run with.

myyrkezaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2012
Clayton, NC
yup, you bet, but this will be a few months out... drop in drop out replacement in the works for the rebuild folks. For launch (and we are not even there yet, just pre release, then pre order, then launch) the carto tank just seemed the best choice to run with.

No argument from me on the simplicity of the carto.

And that fits into my next mod is sometime next year budget :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread