Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't know about V2 but I have V1 flanged diver in my BB without any issue except being a tight fit. If nothing just need to shave down the tube a bit.

IKV flanged worked in mine, but they were quite problematic (constantly losing connection). No such problems with the non-flanged ones here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

V4Vendetta

Micro Coil Lover
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
SIN/BKK/SFO
IKV flanged worked in mine, but they were quite problematic (constantly losing connection). No such problems with the non-flanged ones here.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've bought a bunch of IKV and haven't spent whole lot of time with them but tried one with long slotted cut and it was way too tight vape. Tried another and it wouldn't fire (so this one must've been the flanged one).

No such issue with Diver V1 with flange on my case. There is a Korean guy on Youtube who is also using a flanged Diver V1.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Well I snagged a BB This weekend after regretting having to get rid of my previous one. Boy I miss it.
I got a ship notification Sunday which I assumed meant it would be shipping out Monday. Today the tracking number still says not found. When I got my first BB I don't recall not being able to track it. Anyone else had this issue. I assume it is already shipped but just not tracking yet. I paid for priority.

negrete35

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Caldwell, Idaho
Well I snagged a BB This weekend after regretting having to get rid of my previous one. Boy I miss it.
I got a ship notification Sunday which I assumed meant it would be shipping out Monday. Today the tracking number still says not found. When I got my first BB I don't recall not being able to track it. Anyone else had this issue. I assume it is already shipped but just not tracking yet. I paid for priority.

In the exact same boat. But I think its just the notice that it is ready for shipping. I don't think theyre at the post office. It says in the email that ship date is the 26th. Or at least it does on mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I shot them a message on facebook yesterday and they said all should be shipping out today! :)

I paid for priority, I wonder what the difference is from the free shipping. I went free shipping last time and got it in a few days. Probably should not have spent the extra but I was hoping to get it before going out of town for thanksgiving...oh well. Just glad I might get it by the weekend.

tomnevins1

Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Milwaukee
I paid for priority, I wonder what the difference is from the free shipping. I went free shipping last time and got it in a few days. Probably should not have spent the extra but I was hoping to get it before going out of town for thanksgiving...oh well. Just glad I might get it by the weekend.

Same here. Oh well! Just excited to finally get this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread