Status
Not open for further replies.

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
For the dry hits with the Bridge, I have found a couple of "fixes"-
* For the non-technical, if you take a couple of long pulls, the next one seems to be dry. Either cup your palm slightly around the air holes on the side, then pull- or
* Prime first by by blowing into and pulling from the drip tip a couple of times before pushing the fire button.

For the more mechanically inclined (This will cure problem 100%)- Drill out the existing holes on the Aspire cartridge holes to a maximum of 1/16" or so. Sometimes I even drill a third or fourth hole if I really want to take long heavier pulls. Don't go too big or you will get gurgling. This prevents any need to prime or take the dry pulls first.

Last edited:

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Well, I DID get my Bald Rat Pie in on Thursday.

After seeing it I was thinking of calling it the Tactical Rat, but I think that should be reserved for one with Black buttons. That pearly button is anything BUT "tactical".

Regardless, it does nothing but reaffirm the idea that Mr. Dino, absent in online presence as he may be, remains a frikkin' genius.

But I'm guessin' no one really wants to see pictures of it or anything....

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hum pretty quite in here of late. No one waiting for BB's this week? I have to wait for my 2 yr. anniversary for my colored one. Can't wait to see what all colors DD will come out with by then. Or who knows what else he will come up with huh. Have a good day all.

It's another Silver day (still a favorite, here). Good luck shoppers!!!

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Peoples want the colors. The clears are still there and it's been awhile. :confused:

I'm confused too, Blue, yet I also understand. I don't want to enter probation and miss the green that someone I care greatly about wants so much. But if he wasn't in my sights, I'd be jumping on these.

Show just a little more leg and maybe he'll stop by. :laugh:

:lol::lol::lol:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Something like this Dave :)

That's marvelous, Adam, thank you!

And I'm having the same problem (running through them a little more quickly than I'd like). Given the fact that we have similar taste in juice brands, that makes sense too.

Hello, shopping list...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Something like this Dave :)

Oh man! I thought you were joking, Adam! I'm definitely going to give this a whirl. Why? Because I can!!! (*patting self on shoulder for new modding abilities*)

Snake, ya want the follicular Bam leg or the Boopish not-enuf leg..... or both. ;)

AirborneRecon

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Woolwich, ME, USA
two weeks ago i was beside myself with joy over getting my BB, because they were still hard to get, i cant believe theyve been up this long, its nice that those who arent determined to get a color can get a silver today relatively easy. but the bigger issue at hand... what will the poor flippers do now?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread