~The Billet BoX~

Status
Not open for further replies.

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
Well, approaching midnight and still available. And I can appreciate a previous comment regarding wanting a "special edition" or special color, and being afraid to pull the trigger on the standard model, then having to go on the wait list. Perhaps its time to change to one regular model and one color in a 8 week period.

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
PieBald3a__45259.1401529033.350.350.jpg

img-thing

Problem solved.

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
And I can't believe they're still available. This is torture.

Perhaps there are more each week than in the past? I think Mr Dino aimed to increase production, and he's now in new facilities.

I'm just impressed he chose from the start to keep the BB affordable, since it would have been easier for him to have improved availability by hiking the price, than monitoring sales to keep out flippers. Clearly, he's in it for the long game, and good luck to him. Anodised and colours are just the latest of the innovations and improvements. Oh dear, I really really can't afford another one...!

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
How great is it that Billet Boxes were available for so long today? I look forward to the day when if a fellow vaper asks me about my Billet Box, I can just pass on the web address and say "go get one from here". Not, go to bed at 2pm on Saturday arvo, wake up at midnight, and smash your f5 key for six hours.

garpt01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
South Florida
How great is it that Billet Boxes were available for so long today? I look forward to the day when if a fellow vaper asks me about my Billet Box, I can just pass on the web address and say "go get one from here". Not, go to bed at 2pm on Saturday arvo, wake up at midnight, and smash your f5 key for six hours.

Never thought about that. Must be tough for our friends in the other hemisphere....

Groundswell17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
I received my billet box 03-07-2013 Was the last and final "preorder" batch he did, waited months to receive it!
I drop it on the regular, beat it to bits, but it's still goin strong. Did have to replace the circuit board a while ago cause i flooded it badly and fried the board, Doug hooked me up big time with what i needed, so i have the new coated board. I don't bother lookin at new mods, don't bother with much of anything anymore, just vape!

Just thought i'd share this good 'ol rev1.1 BB

over a year of use billet box - Imgur

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Never thought about that. Must be tough for our friends in the other hemisphere....

Oh they have it easy, garpt. After all, the F5 key is a whole lot easier for them to reach! (Right, Adam?) :D

AirborneRecon

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Woolwich, ME, USA
ok, aspire bdc head #2 (2.1 ohm)... primed with 4 drops of queenside (five pawns 50/50) in the head, assembled in the tank, tank filled about 3/4 of the way, wait 5 minutes set to 4 volts... i got two good puffs, then dry hit city. should i change the head again? i was hoping for the BB to be even better with the bridge but so far this has been a miserable failure for me

WhoDothScuba

Decompression Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Stuttgart, Germany
I received my billet box 03-07-2013 Was the last and final "preorder" batch he did, waited months to receive it!
I drop it on the regular, beat it to bits, but it's still goin strong. Did have to replace the circuit board a while ago cause i flooded it badly and fried the board, Doug hooked me up big time with what i needed, so i have the new coated board. I don't bother lookin at new mods, don't bother with much of anything anymore, just vape!

Just thought i'd share this good 'ol rev1.1 BB

over a year of use billet box - Imgur

I just have two words after seeing your well loved used Billet Box:ohmy:
Sand Paper!:D

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Something like this Dave :)

Pure genius, Adam, THANK YOU!

I'm even able to turn up the heat a bit more than I'd been able to before. The ONLY thing that I can't figure is that I surely expected the hole that I punched to be upside-down from yours - but it's not! It looks exactly the same as yours.

Tis truly a strange world in which we live; indeed.

Seriously though - it worked BRILLIANTLY. You, sir, rock. :toast:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Received my new Piebald today. Love the new finish! It has the carbon fiber front but the backplate has nothing. Is it supposed to be like this? That white square in the middle is gonna wreak havoc on my OCD :) just wondering....

F52971DE-97E2-4661-9619-E6BA85678F08.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Haha, that is crazy. How in the world did they let that one get out of the shop? No it isn't supposed to be that way. Call them tomorrow and I am sure they will arrange to get you a new one.

wongster360

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Washington
Haha, that is crazy. How in the world did they let that one get out of the shop? No it isn't supposed to be that way. Call them tomorrow and I am sure they will arrange to get you a new one.

That's what I thought lol. I'll call them tomorrow. At least for now, the door is real easy to slide open :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread