~The Billet BoX~

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
I've been going back and forth still with the billet bridge w/bvc's and the kayfun and honestly these bvc's are really kick azz... past few days I think I've been actually preferring the bvc's believe it or not, taste is almost as good but the consistency of the bvc's is actually better than even the kayfun. I think the kayfun needs to be opened up a little more on the juice channels for this large of a tank, so the kayfun from time to time could use a primer puff here and there, not so with these bvc's, they just feed wonderful, never a dry hit here either...

I will eventually open up the kayfun juice channels and calibrate it to this tank but right now I'm really enjoying these little bvc's, or I should say "the" bvc, as this is my first coil and it's still going strong. had I known they would be this good I may have not even bothered with the whole kayfun conversion, these bvc's are really comparable and pretty close to the kayfun in performance believe it or not, I'm extremely impressed with these, so much so that from now on these will be my recommendation for anyone wanting to start out with vaping. I hated disposables since getting into rebuildables, disposables always were so muted and so tight airflow and just couldn't compare, but now with these bvc's wow, what a difference, very impressive and I'm a very picky vapor :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I've been going back and forth still with the billet bridge w/bvc's and the kayfun and honestly these bvc's are really kick azz... past few days I think I've been actually preferring the bvc's believe it or not, taste is almost as good but the consistency of the bvc's is actually better than even the kayfun. I think the kayfun needs to be opened up a little more on the juice channels for this large of a tank, so the kayfun from time to time could use a primer puff here and there, not so with these bvc's, they just feed wonderful, never a dry hit here either...

I will eventually open up the kayfun juice channels and calibrate it to this tank but right now I'm really enjoying these little bvc's, or I should say "the" bvc, as this is my first coil and it's still going strong. had I known they would be this good I may have not even bothered with the whole kayfun conversion, these bvc's are really comparable and pretty close to the kayfun in performance believe it or not, I'm extremely impressed with these, so much so that from now on these will be my recommendation for anyone wanting to start out with vaping. I hated disposables since getting into rebuildables, disposables always were so muted and so tight airflow and just couldn't compare, but now with these bvc's wow, what a difference, very impressive and I'm a very picky vapor :)

That is wonderful news to hear. I'm still waiting on the shipping notice but Monday is just starting.

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA

I can't agree more with this. I've been on Kayfun Lites, Kayfun Lite Plus, and Russian 91% for over a year because they were far better performers for flavor and vapor than any clearo or carto could ever hope to be. I didn't buy a BVC coil or tank until very late last week because I still felt that would be the case. I've been using my BBox with a BVC head and a Silo tank with the nautilus BVC heads all weekend. The flavor is just a smidge less powerful than a good Kayfun build, but the consistency, juice capacity, and ease of use just blows a rebuildable out of the water.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hearing RB'ers singing the praises of the BVCs, and finding the experience to be Kayfun-esque, it makes me even happier that I am not (nor have I ever been) a coil winder. I've been using the BVCs for 3 months now, and have been EXCEEDINGLY happy with them.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Hearing RB'ers singing the praises of the BVCs, and finding the experience to be Kayfun-esque, it makes me even happier that I am not (nor have I ever been) a coil winder. I've been using the BVCs for 3 months now, and have been EXCEEDINGLY happy with them.

Oh wind this. :p

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Welp (as Darling Kat says) I got my Fusion working good until my BVC and coils get here. Actually the coils are on the way because I wanted the 2.1ohm so I ordered them from another place. Thanks to a previous poster I took their idea and put a piece of tape over the holes on the inside and that will make the fusion work until my goodies get here.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

What she said! And wind THIS, Snakenstein! ;-)

Welp (as Darling Kat says) I got my Fusion working good until my BVC and coils get here. Actually the coils are on the way because I wanted the 2.1ohm so I ordered them from another place. Thanks to a previous poster I took their idea and put a piece of tape over the holes on the inside and that will make the fusion work until my goodies get here.

Another option, J5, is just cover the holes with you fingers (or corner if left-handing) to whatever degree of airflow you like. DD designed these things brilliantly in that (and pretty much every) regard.

Bravo to the mod-building dinosaur!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
What she said! And wind THIS, Snakenstein! ;-)

Another option, J5, is just cover the holes with you fingers (or corner if left-handing) to whatever degree of airflow you like. DD designed these things brilliantly in that (and pretty much every) regard.

Bravo to the mod-building dinosaur!

Ya I knew that but I would have to do it every time. This way on this particular carto it works good.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ya I knew that but I would have to do it every time. This way on this particular carto it works good.

This is actually how I always hold it, so I'll shift in and out at will, be it for silencing, air flow, or both. Works like a charm, and doesn't limit me to just one level of anything. Options open - that's how I roll, baby. :lol:

20141103_200150.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
This is actually how I always hold it, so I'll shift in and out at will, be it for silencing, air flow, or both. Works like a charm, and doesn't limit me to just one level of anything. Options open - that's how I roll, baby. :lol:

View attachment 386714

gasp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread