Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You guys are probably sick of my photos but I finally have everything where I wanted. Nice drip tips with matching buttons and I can tell which eliquid I have in them :) and I feel they are uniquely mine.

925213a7996dd0201f905456d44381a6.jpg

743307ff4a7fb82f8deda0aeace7d11a.jpg

Wow. Krisma, those are BEAUTIFUL!

I try hard but fail miserably at foo. I leave it to the experts :)

There's an expert or two 'round here.

See you all soon (doody calls)! Foo until your hearts are content.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Don't believe they ship international, US only, here is a pic from the page, they do look just like the real ones, but a little lighter, made out of aluminum. I have had zero issues with mine. View attachment 387587

Shame, never mind we are used to it.

Just on the bridge I had a play with the coils for the new egrip. The collar fits and the height is right for use in the bridge, just need to add an oring/insulator to the top or bore out the hole a tiny bit and you can use them in the billet box. :)

I was bored.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Shame, never mind we are used to it.

Just on the bridge I had a play with the coils for the new egrip. The collar fits and the height is right for use in the bridge, just need to add an oring/insulator to the top or bore out the hole a tiny bit and you can use them in the billet box. :)

I was bored.

Just buy another EPM instead. :D

And don't think the thought hasn't crossed MY mind.

turbocad6

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
brooklyn ny
aluminum??? don't think that's such a good idea soaking in juice all the time, aluminum builds up some nasty oxides, if aluminum was good to be in contact with juice there'd be a ton of atties using aluminum for heat dissipation but there aren't, because that's a bad idea I think... maaaybe if they're clear anodized, but even so I don't think this is a good idea at all, what are they thinking???? are you sure there aluminum?

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
aluminum??? don't think that's such a good idea soaking in juice all the time, aluminum builds up some nasty oxides, if aluminum was good to be in contact with juice there'd be a ton of atties using aluminum for heat dissipation but there aren't, because that's a bad idea I think... maaaybe if they're clear anodized, but even so I don't think this is a good idea at all, what are they thinking???? are you sure there aluminum?
I was thinking the same thing. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread