Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
I am actually kinda antsy waiting for the Raven cartos to get here.

Don't know why the Ikenvapes are so good...I just know I like them best. When they are in stock I tend to stock up with 8-10 boxes.

The Ravens are in stock - I want to try them too.... I would think cutting them down would work just fine. They're decent and have no packing - you can get a finicky one once in a while though.

-RiZ-

Apr 21, 2013
Edmonton, AB, Canada
k guys, here's the game plan. I am going full time with new machine set up, i have done some test cuts and code with her to get an idea how hard i can run her and wow, she is flat incredible. I have alot to do here with tooling, fixture making and coding but I have no doubt, she is going to preform magnificently. Dev is officially off metal cutting and going full time plastics. Starting tomorrow all my guys and Dev are on full time tank duty until further notice, and I will do what i can to get um' for grabs ASAP. The Billet Birthing show will start up maybe next weekend, but maybe the one after.... i have no choice but to drop off the radar at times when i am absorbed in something ( i have a new sleeping box btw, now with more packing bubbles) but as i get more new and exciting things to show, I will update steadily every weekend with pics and stuff to share with you guys.
Just a big thanks to all of you here. Thank you for the welcoming, the excitement, the support, exchange of ideas, sharing pics, awesome tinkering and modding, the unhealthy knife obsessions, the entertainment, everything.
This is a damn fine place to be a part of, really am glad i got you guys!

k, dinner time and a 302 page hunk of literature on haas command protocols and macro B programming!!! sweeeeeet,

~DD

Can't wait to see the upcoming updates Doug! Besides all the quirky funny goodness here, seeing all of the development pictures is my favorite part of this thread!

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Yah I have been looking at them too but wondering how much tinkering they will need to get them to fit properly.

They will need to be cut down to length and the bottom flange removed, but if the diameter is right they should work... just don't have the stuff to check it against yet.

p.s. there is a rumor that they will be carrying a standard size too, but I don't remember seeing it as being official.

Last edited:

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
They will need to be cut down to length and the bottom flange removed, but if the diameter is right they should work... just don't have the stuff to check it against yet.

See I don't want to work that hard....LOL. Not even sure I would have the equipment to do that either

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
See I don't want to work that hard....LOL. Not even sure I would have the equipment to do that either

My shop has been shut down for over a year and a half, so I'm hoping to get it up and going again this summer. I just stand in the garage and talk to my shopsmith sometimes...

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
About the same as Dragon Friut & Vanila to Island Tobacco I'm guessing.... :)

Definitely hope so, all I can taste now is honey lol. I'm starting to think this carto is ready to go, even after a day. It was 75/25 juice too with 2 small holes (pre punched) and 2 large holes I punched myself. 3ohm, 4.5v all day.

Either the flavor is going or my taste buds are gone :/

finagle69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Definitely hope so, all I can taste now is honey lol. I'm starting to think this carto is ready to go, even after a day. It was 75/25 juice too with 2 small holes (pre punched) and 2 large holes I punched myself. 3ohm, 4.5v all day.

Either the flavor is going or my taste buds are gone :/

Actually you might just need more voltage. I've been running my 3 ohm carts at about 5-5.25V. Boost it up a bit and different flavors may come out.

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just came over here because you guys looked like so much fun to hang out with

Awwwwwww.... some of us are definite hang out funnables. Ok, most of us. Alright! All of us.

Haven't tried them in a BB but I have used them in the past. They are good but not as good as Ikenvape cartos

Boge lover here, but definitely have to agree with the kudos for IKVs over the others. You took the words right out of my keyboard, Ab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread