The Buzz Pro "lawn mower edition"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricco

Jan 20, 2012
USA
For those that recall, months ago I posted a story about losing my BP II ECF edition while mowing the lawn. It was run over by an Exmark Z mower, and lost outdoors for 2 days. When I found it, the tank was destroyed, but the unit continued to work for months more. Well, I recently returned it for repair as it had stopped firing. When I called, I jokingly reminded them that this was serial number 13....AKA, the lawn mower edition. Well, I had a crappy day today, but when I got home and opened my mail, I was absolutely ecstatic to see my newly engraved, beloved "Lawn Mower Edition"! Thank you guys! This truly is a sentimental piece for me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371166181.195211.jpg

Reactions: thetrucker

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
For those that recall, months ago I posted a story about losing my BP II ECF edition while mowing the lawn. It was run over by an Exmark Z mower, and lost outdoors for 2 days. When I found it, the tank was destroyed, but the unit continued to work for months more. Well, I recently returned it for repair as it had stopped firing. When I called, I jokingly reminded them that this was serial number 13....AKA, the lawn mower edition. Well, I had a crappy day today, but when I got home and opened my mail, I was absolutely ecstatic to see my newly engraved, beloved "Lawn Mower Edition"! Thank you guys! This truly is a sentimental piece for me.

View attachment 220319

Absolutely awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread