The Charger Tundra Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
This mod is made out of a AA Portable Charger for Motorola Tundra W233 Renew. Seen this mod in the Modders Forum by aff-tar and they gave the link to the tube. While I was planned on doing one like aff-tar in this thread.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/77277-exosceleton.html

That changed once I got the tubes I decided to try to jam it all into the cap. Tight fit it was but it can be done and has a Green LED as well in the clear cap. Don`t recall seeing this done yet so here it is.

The Charger Tundra Mod

Picture14.jpg

The top tube is the charger before modding it to the Mod bottom tube. It takes the 14500 battery.

Picture15.jpg

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Hi there Rocketman,
It`s the faster boat and only took 9 days. For some reason ebay stuff seems to ship faster then say Deal Extreme. Hope you can put them to good use when they arrive. Very nice aluminum type tubes. I still have 2 more to play with.

I Love it when the most expensive part on a mod is the atomizer. Although I have yet to make a Flashlight mod like those you do. Very nice looking avatar pic..

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
Not bad for a $1 charger :D

What did you use for the atty connector/grommet?

Hello candre23, :)
When I made my U. V. O. mod I had to cut the center nub out of the Yo-Yo.
Well this cap is made out of that piece and I first heated the metal nut up in it till it falls out then drill that around the size of the battery connector in this case a 510 and then heat it up and press it into the hole.
I also had to dremell some of the outer edge so it would fit the plastic cap that comes with this tube. Then finished that off with rounding the corner off to meet the two pieces giving it a more formed together look.

Another one of those reason it could pay never to throw anything away.
You know you made a cheap mod when all the parts together cost less then the atomizer you put on it. But the really good part is its one you made and matches the big money mods.

The reason I had to Edit this post=
I had posted it was a piece of Yo-Yo I am currently working on and while I`m making a 2nd Charger Tundra mod to give to someone I found this Yo-Yo`s center piece is to small and will not work. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread