[The Clean Vape] Premium E Liquid - 350ML Giveaway - 10 Winners - Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
And the winners are......

whodat2112
spartanstew
gpc2012
dolphins35
mac63
Justin Vraith
rangerrobin
spacekitty
Drottwiler
The Dog Guy

Congrats!!!! Thanks everyone for entering :) I will be pming you guys right now.

Sorry I was MIA yesterday... :?: I just want to say...

congrats.gif~original

...and Congrats to ALL of the other Winners!!!

I guess I had forgotten just how many winners there were going to be in this contest, but that is quite an impressive list!! I see a lot of friends' names, and a few new people, too...

Thanks for giving all of us the opportunity to sample some of your juice... :wub:

Raffi

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2015
CA, USA
www.thecleanvape.com
Hey guys! Just an update for everyone. The orders were a bit lagged as we are still swamped with orders. We have been waiting for our magnetic stirrer for over a week now and it is back ordered. It was ordered through Amazon Prime with next day shipping and we still haven't received it a week and a half later. This has caused our production abilities to be seriously hindered and even Amazon is clueless as to how this has happened. it STILL has not shipped out, so I apologize that we haven't gotten the samples out faster than we hoped. Half of them were sent out today and the other half will be sent out in the morning. I have been working almost every day until midnight trying to do everything, so bare with us while we experience some growing pains!

We also got our new payment processor today, which is great, since paypal could have kicked us out at any moment.

We have 4 flavors pending release within the next few weeks as well which I try to spend some time on a little bit each day in R&D and I'm sure you guys will be excited for those :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Everyone's juices are now shipped out :). I believe everyone got an additional sample as well

I got mine yesterday!!! 790126.gif I guess it helps being in CA, too!!

Haven't figured out which one to try 1st, or what to put it in... but I always like to taste a drop of juice on my finger 1st, and they all seem to have a lot of flavor and are very tasty, as well.
I have found that if I don't like the juice as it is, I won't like the way it vapes, either, and I am really excited to try these!!

Thanks again for everything!! (and the 'bonus', too)

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I got mine yesterday!!! View attachment 406702 I guess it helps being in CA, too!!

Haven't figured out which one to try 1st, or what to put it in... but I always like to taste a drop of juice on my finger 1st, and they all seem to have a lot of flavor and are very tasty, as well.
I have found that if I don't like the juice as it is, I won't like the way it vapes, either, and I am really excited to try these!!

Thanks again for everything!! (and the 'bonus', too)
I love that someone else likes to taste a drop on their finger first too! I always do, and if I like it when I taste it I like it when I vape it :)

Raffi

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 4, 2015
CA, USA
www.thecleanvape.com
Yay this is exciting! You're very welcome guys :)!! Excited to hear some feedback.

We released two new flavors today as well. One is DragonBerry Kiwi which is dragon fruit, strawberries, and kiwi. I mixed this up one day and I couldn't get enough of it so after letting it steep it to test longevity, it is officially released today.

Next one is Chocolate PB&J. It's chocolate, peanut butter and strawberries :). It's quite tasty!! Not sure if i included a sample for you guys or not, been packing so many orders.

Anywho, hope you guys are enjoying!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread