ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
The Collection- Jade

Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 17, 2013

I generally don’t devote a whole lot of coverage, if any at all, to the packaging used by E-juice manufacturers… an underwear model in lingerie, and an underwear model in baggy sweats are both the same when the packaging is discarded. However, the labels used by The Collection E-juices are spectacularly inviting and wonderfully designed, as you can see in the above picture. The picture, though, doesn’t do it justice. The lacquered gloss effect is something that must be seen in person. And the e-liquid inside of this gorgeous packaging is just as spectacular. I’ve never been much of a cucumber fan, but I’ll be damned if I don’t get excited now, every time I hear about a cucumber-based E-juice. Jade by The Collection, is a near-perfect combo of cucumber and melon, with a tiny hint of refreshing mintiness. Essentially, this E-juice is 15ml of pure vaping bliss.

Almost my entire life, I hated cucumbers with a white-hot, plasma sun flare passion… unequalled except by my equally vehement loathing of lettuce. However, a few years back my wife got a hold of some cucumber/mint body lotion that surprisingly awakened a new love of an old hatred. Then, about a year after that, my mother made a Japanese/Chinese Christmas dinner. One of the dishes she prepared for that legendary meal was a slow cooked cucumber shaped like a canoe, the deep-cut divot of which contained an oriental ground pork. That particular cucumber retained all of its flavor, but was as soft as one of the carrots in chicken noodle soup. That’s when I realized that it wasn’t so much the taste of cucumber that I despised, but the crunchy texture of the raw vegetable itself. The flavor is very agreeable, especially in the form of vapor (which is pretty much as opposite as one can get of “crunchy”)... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread