Minky Juice- E.A. Poe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Minky juice- E A Poe[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
December 26, 2013

First off… anything that harnesses the power of that certain brand of macabre classiness known only to fans of the late Edgar Allen Poe, can’t be all that bad. The addition of the raven’s likeness to this particular E-juice’s label simply adds a couple more points positive to the overall review. Minky Juice (love the name!) has taken that preferred poison of all posthumous artists, otherwise known to the pub-crawling community as the green fairy-inspiring drink, absinthe, and transformed it into an e-liquid aptly named E.A. Poe! I am a huge fan of this juice, not just because I feel classier while vaping it (you know, in that popular Tim Burton-y sort of way), but because that unmistakable sense-stimulation of that infamous aniseed-based 150+ proof liquor infused with flaming sugar cube. Unfortunately, I know quite a few people who simply don’t care for that flavor. Many of us, like myself for example, have had violent disagreements with Jagermeister (or any other licorice-tasting alcohol) and have yet to forgive the anise flavoring for its transgressions. I have just recently opened myself back up to the flavor with the help of a certain Christmas cookie…

When vaping this Minky Juice juice (Another statement brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department), I immediately was transported back to my childhood. No, I didn’t down shots of absinthe as a child… I did, however, eat Keebler’s Jingles Christmas cookies by the boxful. For those of you who have not been gifted with this miracle of pastry creation by the Blessed Saint of Cookies and Stuff, Jingles are green and red sugar-coated cookies that only grace the shelves of your local grocery store around this time of year. The flavor foundation of these cookies is, of course, aniseed. Obviously, it’s difficult to make an absinthe-flavored E-juice without being able to add the throat-boiling sting of the high-content, don’t-light-a-match alcohol... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread