The customs department of your country is currently scrutinizing Electronic Cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoughingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
US
Hello all,

I am from the US. I just tried to restock my juice and was unable to place my order. I got this message at checkout:

The customs department of your country is currently scrutinizing Electronic Cigarette and Nicotine eliquid related products and disallowing these products into your country, as such your country has been placed on a restricted list.

What is going on?:unsure:

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Uh oh, please give us a call and walk us through the process you're going through, so we can relay this to our web developers and have them get on this ASAP.

There were a few countries that just NO packages are getting through customs. They're simply being rerouted back to us. So to keep it simple, we simply placed restrictions on those countries where we KNOW nothing will get through.

if you live in the U.S. and are getting this message, you shouldn't be. Please give us a call. (888) 389-3229

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
So the deal is...we had to halt sales to Isreal, Mexico and India. Their customs are opening all the packages, beating the living hell out of all of the contents, leaving them in the sun for a month or two, and then returning them to us. We can't keep eating these orders. So if you are in one of these countries you'll need to come up with an address in a country that will allow the shipment to be delivered to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread