The diary of a calibre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I ordered one too since I'm a certified gun nut. Just out of curiosity, what grade aluminum are these made out of. Second, is there any finish on these for corrosion resistance? Not a big deal...just curious if i will have to do a daily polish on it to keep it shiny.
Not sure to be honest, the grade with the greatest machine ability aspect, and conductivity, combined with the greatest strength. I personally do not do numbers. just what works best in the end.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I work with an army vet recently returned from Iraq. A friend and I have been trying to get him to see the light of vaping, and while the experience satisfies and intrigues him, he refuses to commit because he thinks it "looks wussy". Wait'll he gets a load of my 7mm.
Well I am sure he will feel nothing like a wuss with these, especially the 50 cal and the 20mm canon rd which should send into tomorrow. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Got my .308 today:banana: All I can say is VERY NICE WORK Switched, it's what I hoped for and MORE!!!!!!
Thank you very much my good man and I wish you many hours of vaping bliss with your device. Stay tuned, Switcher has some real surprises for 2012 ;) Some will rock the vaping world from here to China, and that ain't no sheet :)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Thank you very much my good man and I wish you many hours of vaping bliss with your device. Stay tuned, Switcher has some real surprises for 2012 ;) Some will rock the vaping world from here to China, and that ain't no sheet :)
Is this what I think it is? Is it? TELL MEEH! Ahaha... I have ideas brewing but will wait impatiently and see. :)

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
WOW!!
Switcher, my hat is off to you my Brother!
This is one beautiful piece.
Works well and I personally can't wait for the .50 cal. :)
Ahhh, Lucky #13 (serial #)
Thanks Stu appreciate the comments. I put some extra TLC in #13 ;) The 50 cal will be special. We often get hung up on the hype, I felt rushed so I pulled it off production. For those who have waited, they will be rewarded Switcher style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread