The Divine 69.69 Radio Station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jteezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
Great vaping news for me my friends. The place I work for officially became smoke free today. I had a meeting with my boss and the president of my union, the company said that e-cigs are excluded from the ban. :) The company will pay for nicotine gum and patches for the smokers under a doctor's recommendation. They informed me that they won't buy me any e-cig supplies but I have their permission to vape in the building lol Good thing I had some of those cards from CASAA in my wallet a while back.

Jack White - Love Interruption - YouTube

Last edited:

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Great vaping news for me my friends. The place I work for officially became smoke free today. I had a meeting with my boss and the president of my union, the company said that e-cigs are excluded from the ban. :) The company will pay for nicotine gum and patches for the smokers under a doctor's recommendation. They informed me that they won't buy me any e-cig supplies but I have their permission to vape in the building lol Good thing I had some of those cards from CASAA in my wallet a while back.

CONGRATULATIONS JTEEZY!!!

I bet a whole bunch of your co-workers are going to want to try e-cigs now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread