The Divine 69.69 Radio Station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jteezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
Missed you too John! Things are getting a lil' better for me, but for Neal they are still pretty hard. His big brother died of cancer 2 weeks after his diagnosis a couple of months ago. It was a shocker for us all. I've been his "sister" for 18 years, so he really is like my true family, and I don't have any real family other than Neal's. Things will get easier with time. I just wasn't at all in a music mood for a while and needed to be by my main man, you know :).

You may still be able to get in on the backup list for the VMax if you RUN! There are ALWAYS drop outs, but you need to get next in line. They will have a blue LED, really nice. $62.99 before fees, so count on a bit more. They use two 18350 stacked batts, also being offered uber cheap. Look at this thread, I'm putting you on the last page but the rule is to read every page! Shek's really strict, but he gets us some great stuff and works really hard to do it. See here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-18350-imrs-tank-refiller-87.html#post6901153

Thank you for the awesome music, I'm in a music mood again and you and Spike started VJing again at just the right time!

How have you, Mrs. W and the Wee Teezies been? :)

That's terrible about Neal's brother, I'm sorry to hear this :(

The Teezy crew has been doing good :) Maddie had a great first day back to school yesterday, not so much today her teacher called and said she had a meltdown in class today but was finally able to calm down after using a rocking chair. Katelyn has to wait until next year to start school because her birthday is 1 day after the cut off date lol

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
That's terrible about Neal's brother, I'm sorry to hear this :(

The Teezy crew has been doing good :) Maddie had a great first day back to school yesterday, not so much today her teacher called and said she had a meltdown in class today but was finally able to calm down after using a rocking chair. Katelyn has to wait until next year to start school because her birthday is 1 day after the cut off date lol

So glad to hear The Teezies are doing well. :) Did Maddie get to sing Three Little Birds on the way to school? The rocking chair was a great idea, does that make her feel better at home too? Katelyn is lucky, she'll have a bit more time with her family and be more prepared when she does go off to school. I hope she isn't disappointed?

jteezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
So glad to hear The Teezies are doing well. :) Did Maddie get to sing Three Little Birds on the way to school? The rocking chair was a great idea, does that make her feel better at home too? Katelyn is lucky, she'll have a bit more time with her family and be more prepared when she does go off to school. I hope she isn't disappointed?

She doesn't use the rocking chair much at home, she usually just wants to be held a lot when she's upset. The new class change is just rough for her I guess but we have a meeting with the school next week to go over and work on her education plan, so hopefully we can figure out ways to make her feel more comfortable.
Katelyn is a little disappointed about having to wait but I'm sure when she does get to start she'll be glad she got the extra year at home lol

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
Ugh, so tired... this was my 3 day weekend to work, so 36 hours in over the past 3 days, and my greedy self picked up overtime the next two days, so not a day off in sight till Saturday. Oh, and Thursday is my Burfday! I'll be 29 for the 8th time. >.>

AWOLNATION - Kill Your Heroes (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Ugh, so tired... this was my 3 day weekend to work, so 36 hours in over the past 3 days, and my greedy self picked up overtime the next two days, so not a day off in sight till Saturday.

You sound like me there missing:facepalm:
All work and no play makes me a..........
Mudvayne - Dull Boy - YouTube

Missinglink

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2011
Evansville Indiana
For the record, we've hit 666 pages in this thread... I think that calls for a some theme music!

Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil (live) - YouTube

On a side note, ordered a lavatube tonight, with a tube tank. Very excited to get my first mod, especially since it's also VV. This means I'm part of the cool kids club now right? RIGHT!?

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
For the record, we've hit 666 pages in this thread... I think that calls for a some theme music!

On a side note, ordered a lavatube tonight, with a tube tank. Very excited to get my first mod, especially since it's also VV. This means I'm part of the cool kids club now right? RIGHT!?
Congrats missing:w00t: Welcome cool kid:laugh: And here's an appropriate song...
Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread