The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Divine 69.69 Radio Station!

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by zbasspro, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jteezy

jteezy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  2. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  3. wingsprouts

wingsprouts Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2011

It's so good to hear that her teacher's bonding with her and that she's such a helpful lil' girl <3 You must be so proud of her! So, a great week last week and she likes the one-on-one time...it sounds like it's going to be a good year :) :) :)

What does the sensory room have in it? Things like soft stuffed animals and those little touch and feel books?

4. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
    I'm hoping it's going to be a good year :)
    The sensory room has things like books and boards with different textures, pressure vests, weighted blankets, rockers, a trampoline, various lights and sounds, and mats called hot dog mats that the kids can be rolled up in to apply pressure to their body. She only uses the trampoline and the rocker, it seems like she craves the motion sensation to help her cope with her anxieties. When we are out in public she jumps up and down quite a bit, especially when we are in a crowd or when we are standing in line somewhere. It is so hard to get her to leave the house :( When she was younger she used a weighted blanket to help her sleep but not anymore. Thank you so much for asking about her, it really does mean a lot to me :)

5. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  6. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  7. wingsprouts

Apr 3, 2011
    Oh wow, it sounds like Maddie is in a very good school, so well equipped for whatever she needs.
    It will be a good year :)

8. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
  9. wingsprouts

Apr 3, 2011
    Hiya Tat, I was just listening to John's videos. How're you? :)

10. Tat_skull

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    I'z good, but I'm trapped in a box8-o

11. wingsprouts

Apr 3, 2011
    I'm on the way to get you out! ...::running::...

12. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  13. Tat_skull

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
  14. Missinglink

Missinglink Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2011
    Evansville Indiana
  15. jteezy

Dec 11, 2010
    Kentucky
  16. Missinglink

Aug 6, 2011
    Evansville Indiana
    So I was thinking today. Of the jooses I ordered, should any of them need steeping? I've had the Ginger Mint, and know it's good to go out of the gate. The LoL, and Tea I'm guessing should be too considering they're not very complexly layered flavors, as well as the Cantaloupe. But the ...(the joose) I'm guessing is the one that will work out better with time invested?

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions welcome. xD

Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man - YouTube

17. Tat_skull

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    The Lol is great right out the box, but after a week, it's even better. The Tea, right out the box!! The cantaloupe is good right out the box, even better after a week, and if you can hold on to it for more than 2 weeks, it is simply AMAZING!! now the ..., that one really is ..., is good right away, but after over a couple of weeks, the flavors change, and the undertones become more prominent!! It is a hard Joose to describe, just simply ..., it is pretty darn awesome!! Hope you like 'em missing:w00t:

18. Missinglink

Aug 6, 2011
    Evansville Indiana
    Thanks Tat! Now you have me super excited!

Considering I thought the cantaloupe liquid I have now was KBV, but after checking it, turns out was another brand. (It's ok, but very muted.) It turns out that the only repeat flavor for me is the Ginger Mint, which I already know I love. Since I got 30m of each, I shouldn't have an issue holding onto the Cantaloupe and ... for awhile to let them steep. I figure I'll just give them a taste test when I get them, then hide them in my closet while I work on the other three. xD

19. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Miss Y'all! Some good tunes been comin' out ;)

Big O' hugs & much ♥

20. yssiM

yssiM Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2010
    MO USA
    <--Smacks self in forehead.. didn't realize boB was the last one on here, and was signed on under his name!!! Oy Vey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.