Mar 20, 2012
V9b7ujr.jpg
pOoCwWg.jpg

Last edited:

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
The double o ring at the top of the bobbin is both a seal for the glass, and a seal for the cap? So the cap stop then, is the top of the glass itself? NOT sure that is a solid design. I'd buy plenty of spare pyrex tubes as any shocks to that cap are going to transmit right to the glass.

Is there a purpose for the tapered "bobbin" look? If that's solid, it's a lot of S.S. and weight, where juice could go. I really like the looks, build, and parts quality but the tradeoffs are high.

Last edited:

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Width 22mm / Height 49mm / Weight 83g
Materials composition: body - unibody bobbin tank / SS bolts (Stainless steel)
Materials composition: topcap - microchamber vortex (Stainless steel)
Materials composition: tank - borosilicate fused glass (Pyrex)
Materials composition: centrepost - brass / brass nuts (adjustable centre post +/- 1.5mm)
Materials composition: insulators - acetal
Tank volume - 2.8ml (actual)
Air inlet in topcap - 1mm diameter
Screw holes in topcap are 3mm threaded, wick hole is 3mm smoothbored

Doodlebug is a highly focussed genesis style atomiser, hand crafted in the finest materials, designed & built in the UK.

Designed to achieve the maximum performance from a single stainless steel mesh wick, Doodlebug has a single smooth bored 3mm wick hole.

The unique tank design with sloping top & bottom sections maximises the wetting of the wick for the duration of the e-liquid, which gives a more satisying vape right through to the last drops of liquid.

The machined micro chamber in the topcap results in an intensely flavoured, thick vapour that is unlike any other atomiser currently available.

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
Pretty simple answer to this. Don't buy one if you can't afford one.

Hm, after quite a bit of thought over this comment, I've decided to call you a .......... It's not your place to say what I can or cannot afford.

The pricing of gear has a lot to do with how it fits into the industry. You expect me to understand how this particular atomizer costs $185 and uses similar materials to something like the Z-Atty at $150 and justify it?

Prices need justification, otherwise you're just getting screwed in the pooper over an overinflated price.

According to your signature, It looks like your pooper has been screwed quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread