The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my order yest, and have tried for 2 days to like this juice but I guess the Butter Rum overpowered everything else to the point where I taste nothing but Butter Rum.
It was the 48mg Butter Rum,tobacco,Caramel(90%PG,10%VG) Doubler:Butter Rum,Caramel,Butter Cream(all PG)
I dont know what to do, I mixed it in the small empty bottle 1/3 of the 48mg,2/3 doubler. I sure taste alcohol in it too,alot. Not much vapor unless I add MFS caramel. If someone can figure out how I can get it to you its yours for free I simply do not like it and being disabled and indigent it is not easy to get to the PO.

I'll paypal shipping cost if you can find way to get sent. PM met and let me know.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I've got a bottle of POB, 30% VG, 12mg nic, sweetened. I'd say it's about 27mL or so, but I'll call it 25. It was born on 8/4. PM me for any offers. I don't really want anything cinnamon/menthol/tobacco, but I'm up for any offers.

EDIT: I'd prefer some 12mg Cheesecake of some sort (Blueberry preferrably) sweetened, 20-30% VG...or Bostom Creme Pie (same specs). Maybe Banana Cream Pie. Something dessertish. I'll take any other offers though.

Last edited:

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
:::can't edit my original thread:::added 2 more flavors & more of what i'm looking for:::

I've got
3oz doubler 0 nic Strawberry Vanilla Custard Cheesecake 30% VG (sweet)
3oz doubler 0 nic Ultimate Vanilla (sweet) 20%VG
3oz doubler 0 nic French Vanilla Peppermint Cupcake 50%VG 4/27/11
1oz left from a 2oz doubler Butterscotch Butter Cream Cupcake (sweet) 50%VG 5/18/11
1 1/2 oz Honey Vanilla Butternut 50%VG 8/1/11

I've got 100mg/ml nic, so if you wanted like an ounce of something of the above, I can add 1.8ml of the nic to the juice to make it 6mg, ..........or 3.6ml of nic to make it 12mg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm looking for POB, Pina Colada, Mahalo Ohau any mg is fine
banana cream pie
key lime pie
strawberries & cream
good cupcake flavors

bombardier

Moved On
Aug 21, 2011
rodeo country
  • Deleted by Ghetto_Cowgirl

katester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2010
Colorado
To 43Event: Can't send you a PM for some reason but interested in your Tastyfinger...I've got Raspberry or Strawberry Cheesecake, Ultimate Vanilla, Chocolate Amaretti Cake, Vanilla Custard ButterCream Cupcake, Strawberry Buttercream Cupcake or Geoff's Blend. All full bottles, 12mg, 30%VG.

i tried the TASTY FINGER from tasty vapor, and i really dont like it..... im lookin to swap this:

FULL BOTTLE
TASTY FINGER by tasty vapor
12mg/70%pg/30%vg

wanting to swap for a different flavor with the same specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread