The Eclyp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
This is such a cool product that I recently came across, I got stoked, I was very interested and had to get a few for myself. I can be very absent minded at times..especially when I'm at at the club or out having a few drinks....So many times I've asked myself...."where did I sit my mod???!???" You sit your mod down, turn around and someone may have just walked off with your 100+ dollar mod. That's why I was so interested in this, that's happened to me. Let me ask you a question or two, if I may....

How many times have you sat your mod down and forgot where you put it? I hate losing my mod.... OR.... How many times have you broken or scratched up / damaged your PV because you were carrying it around in your pocket? I've worked in half a dozen or more brick & mortar e cig vape shops helping out and consulting with new owners over the years and I can tell you that I've personally fixed at least 250 mods ( most of them ego type devices ) because they were in someone's back pocket and they accidentally sat on it. I've done a LOT of soldering repairs. With this quick and easy accessory you can clip your mod/PV onto your belt, pocket, visor in your car...the possibilities are endless. No more damaging or losing your mod! This is so simple, I can't believe someone hasn't thought of it sooner.....I can't believe *I* didnt think of it, LOL. Its just a carbon fiber clip that attaches to any mod. There are a few different styles and designs and a variety of different colors to chose from. You simply either clip it on or you can screw it on under your atty/tank/rba, depending on the style. All that and a piece of mind for 10 bucks or less.... Brilliant!

Here is one of their adverts.
eclyp-slide.jpg

This is how most come packaged, nice and professional, in bubble wrap with the clip, a foam grommet and small 510 extension/adapter. The shipping is quite fast. They are located in NC and all about customer service. I was told that I was possibly going to get a coupon code to give to my youtube subscribers for my video but these guys are only like 10 bucks and well worth it IMO. I will definitely use mine and like everything else I review,....I'll shoot a video review a week or two after I've used and abused it, and believe me, I'm hard on my Mod and PV stuff. It gets dropped, kicked, tossed down the steps by my kids, knocked off the bar, et cetera and so forth so you get the idea. we'll see how these babies holdup in about 2 weeks when I shoot my vid but so far I'm really stoked!

IMG_20150419_145652_733.jpg

Here's the 22mm Carbon fiber Eclyp on my cloupor mini.
IMG_20150419_190555_970.jpg

Here's a red 18.5mm eclyp on my red Nemmy.
IMG_20150419_145417_367.jpg

Here's the "pocket clip" for any 18XXX device.I've got this one on my FUhattan and its perfect. Fits tight, these are very well made.
IMG_20150419_150417_937.jpg

Here's a small metal one called the vaporclip for an "ego" style device on my Mom's ego twist.
IMG_20150419_150924_590.jpg

The clips are about 10 bucks!! All made in the USA, family ran business and they have a lot of cool pictures and info on their website. Check them out at Eclyp - Home
and be on the look out for my video review in a few weeks, subscribe if you can! Thanks for looking, have a wonderful day and Keep on VAPING!!!!

Last edited:

Vatic

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Ohio
COUPON UPDATE!!

The coupon code "Eclyp" will get you 5% off each item you order.

I had to add this pic!! I just find it awesome that I now have a mod next to my bed, within reach and its not taking up an inch of space on my nightstand. I cant tell you how many times I've woken up in the middle of the night and gone to reach for my mod only to knock it off onto the floor, usually waking up my wife. not anymore. LOL!
IMG_20150419_205308_205.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread