The Evolution Bella Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
Whoever the amazing craftsman was who made these carto tanks, I hope you read this, as late in the game as it is now. But I really salute you for those beautiful and amazingly well-made tanks. I always wanted one in my carto days, but either I was broke or they were mostly sold out. I've been using my old carto tanks again, and thought about Hoosier Vapes and the Bella Tank. I went there today to look.....EVERY single one out of stock, even the stainless ones! Probably been sold out for a long time now. I almost shed a manly tear, deep down inside. Damn!! Course, who uses carto tanks anymore (well, there's a few diehards left). It's very 2012 I know. Ancient vaping history. Still. I remember reading about these amazing tanks on this forum, the frenzy to get one, and then they were sold at Hoosier. I wish I could tell the craftsman how much I thought of those tanks. And I wish I could beg that person to make a few more limited editions of the tank, for those of us who never managed to get our hands on one...lol! Anyway, a big salute to a beautiful tank!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread