Status
Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I just got an Evolution Elegance tank from Hoosier Vapes and I just have to say I am VERY impressed. Just so everyone knows Hoosier Vapes is in no way associated with Sharpi who was selling Evolution tanks here on ECF and ran away with everyone's money. She owes me a tank as well, but I think it will be a cold day in you know where before I see it turn up in my mailbox. :glare:

These are the real deal and stunningly beautiful and of the best quality.:wub: They are $49.99 and free shipping is included.
I took some pictures to try to show how they sparkle when the light hits them. They are made for standard sized cartomizers, which I was very happy about, and hold about 3.5 ML of liquid. Perfectly cut so that the top fits just right. It is easy to remove for filling but also not too loose so that it slips around or gets knocked off. They also do not leak at all. :thumbs: They offer a huge assortment of beautiful and bright colors and even some that are transparent or glow in the dark. Each one is hand made so there are no 2 that are exactly alike. They are true works of art.

Also the people who own Hoosier Vapes are super cool and shipping was fast. I had my tank in my hand in 2 days! :ohmy: I could not be happier. They do not just provide tanks but also juice and hardware. I will be reviewing some of their juices in the juice review section as well. Really great people and I would not hesitate to recommend them to all of you. Their website is up but I don't think it is ready to take orders yet, but you can see pictures of all their beautiful tanks and other merchandise there at Hoosiervapes.com You can also reach them on facebook under Hoosier Vapes. :thumb:
165816_2198204892100_1242111633_n.jpg
556805_2198206532141_1836576879_n.jpg

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Hi Karla!!! That's beeyoootiful!! How nice that you were finally able to get one!! I love your drip tip too.. very pretty! I'll have to go check em out since I didn't get mine from you-know-who either!

Edit: I just went to the site... WOW! Those are gorgeous!! And I see the tip comes as part of the package.. shweeeet!

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Hi Karla!!! That's beeyoootiful!! How nice that you were finally able to get one!! I love your drip tip too.. very pretty! I'll have to go check em out since I didn't get mine from you-know-who either!

Edit: I just went to the site... WOW! Those are gorgeous!! And I see the tip comes as part of the package.. shweeeet!
Yes these are WAY nicer that the ones Sharpi had. They have a built in drip tip but I think I remember them saying something about making some that didn't if you wanted to use your own drip tip like a trippy tip. I am not 100% though. I personally kind of like the built in tip just because it is so pretty.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
I know the people at Hoosier Vapes personally (I live a few minutes from them) and let me tell you, there is no such thing as a nicer vendor out there. Good to see you love your tank! My wife has two of them and she LOVES hers!

I totally agree. They really are the nicest people out there and their work is just beautiful. Seems it's always the nice people that are targeted by scam artists. I would highly recommend them and plan on getting a couple more tanks as well. My husband wants one, and of course, I could always use another. I never knew how great tanks were til I got this one. Now I love it. I think it's probably good we got them now. I have a feeling as soon as word gets out about them, the demand may become higher than the supply, just as it does with all the really great things we have in vaping. ;)

Last edited:
I read on their Face Book page they use polycarbonate. They been testing the hot cin in the plastic and so far no cracking !!! I got lil kids around so plastic works better for me..I'm soooo scared the glass would break and my babies would step on a piece. Glass tends to fly everywhere!!!! That's just my thought everyone has their own thing :)

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
SWEET! I've got their website saved to my favorites. Can you tell me if the tube is made of glass or plastic? I'm really praying they are glass! lol! Beautiful tanks!!
Sorry I took a while to respond. My mom just got here from California so I have not been on the computer as much the last couple days. Haven't seen her for 2 1/2 years.
They are plastic but a very durable plastic. I heard they are experimenting with some glass tanks but I too would be afraid I would break glass. My kids knock my PV over all the time. I think if I had glass it would have broken by now. You can use cinnamon in these tanks too without cracking. I don't personally use a lot of cinnamon but I know that is a concern for a lot of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread