Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
You planning on WOWinating everything...or just some? And once the old (classic) stuff is sold...is it gone forever? And are the premium flavors staying as is...or will they be WOWed out of existence eventually as well?

Help me out here, this is getting so confusing I had to hire an assistant to help me keep this all in line. Sure....she is hot and wears short skirts, but it is costing me vapin' money.

Let us in on the long-term plan. ;)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Every flavor is SOMEONE's favorite, so changing flavors is a touchy subject, even if we are talking about wow-ifying them!

We plan to wow-inate as many flavors as we can, but for our most popular flavors, the number one priority will be consistency of the flavors. If Cowboy, or Classic CMF, for a couple of examples, can't be wow-inized without the flavor changing, they will be left as Premium. :thumb:

I've learned my lesson on that score, believe me! :lol:

On the other hand, the flavors that have had a more mixed reaction, and need improvement anyway, like FVIC, or MountDo, just may get the full wow-ization!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

080508-124012-109007.jpg

;)

It's been hard for us to achieve, no doubt, but we DO know what it means, and it IS our goal. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread