The First of our WOW Vapor flavors now on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I think maybe the chocolate is what killed it for me. I can't vape any chocolate flavors I've tried. The only one I DID like (for a minute) was smilin, and I really really enjoyed it for a while. I hope I can go back to it eventually! The mint is defintely there, and I'm not sure which tobacco they used, but it is definitely there also.

Sounds like we may have similar tastes ... I thought the peppermint patty and the chocolate macadamia sounded good so I got a couple of boxes of each (and juice for each plus a bottle of chocolate because several people say it was good ...and I am a chocoholic) but found that after giving it several tries that I just don't like anything with chocolate...just to perfumey tasting ... is that what you get on the wowboy ...the perfume taste...

do you typically like the tobacco flavors and the minty flavors??

Sorry to nag ...but was really wanting to try wowboy but not if it has the same typical chocolate flavor.... Taste is very subjective; I have found...but if you find someone with similar tastes you can get a more accurate assessment

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
The "wow" cartomizers are physically no different than the other premiums.

Think maybe a short note on the website may be in order for the wow flavors ...explaining that they are premium carts with a new formulation juice .... this has to be the 20th time I have seen this question asked ...and answered

no offense to ldatain ... understand that consumers want to know what they are getting ...but just imagine what people who don't use this forum must think when they go to the storefront and see all the choices ... I get confused and I'm here frequently, at least ....

ldatain

Mar 27, 2010
Jersey City
no offense to ldatain ... understand that consumers want to know what they are getting ...but just imagine what people who don't use this forum must think when they go to the storefront and see all the choices ... I get confused and I'm here frequently, at least ....

Pffffffffff, getting tired of being "policed" by all said "Experts" thought this a Forum. But abviouly I am Wrong.

:confused:

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Sounds like we may have similar tastes ... I thought the peppermint patty and the chocolate macadamia sounded good so I got a couple of boxes of each (and juice for each plus a bottle of chocolate because several people say it was good ...and I am a chocoholic) but found that after giving it several tries that I just don't like anything with chocolate...just to perfumey tasting ... is that what you get on the wowboy ...the perfume taste...

do you typically like the tobacco flavors and the minty flavors??

Sorry to nag ...but was really wanting to try wowboy but not if it has the same typical chocolate flavor.... Taste is very subjective; I have found...but if you find someone with similar tastes you can get a more accurate assessment

MechTech, I like the more mellow of the tobacco flavors. 555 is what I vape everyday, almost all day...with bananas foster sprinkled in there for diversity. Lately, the mints aren't working well. I think it WOULD work for me if I found a mellow "hint" of mint. A sidenote, since my throat don't have the actual tobacco going through it, I don't need a HARD TH, I do need a TH, but I think the mint is too harsh on my throat.

The taste I get with wowboy, I can't really explain...it could be perfumy, and I don't want to insult anyone by saying it's like I would imagine having cleaner spray hitting my tongue and throat, and it just sits there, stuck in my throat and on tongue.

This all being said, we all have such subjective tastes, and I know I am a serious minority when it comes to the WOW flavors! Like I have said, I am sensitive to what V4L has used to wowinate :(

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
MechTech, I like the more mellow of the tobacco flavors. 555 is what I vape everyday, almost all day................................... I do need a TH, but I think the mint is too harsh on my throat.
Have you tried the wintergreen (not available in wow yet, I dont thnk) I had the same reaction to the mints but the wintergreen is a subtle minty flavor ...none of the excessive TH like the menthol's or other mints... 555 is also my main vape but wintergreen is my first change up (also like the Classic CMF, Kant, and occasionally Kamel, and original Espresso for a major change)

The taste I get with wowboy, I can't really explain...it could be perfumy, and I don't want to insult anyone by saying it's like I would imagine having cleaner spray hitting my tongue and throat, and it just sits there, stuck in my throat and on tongue.

Are there any other flavors you have gotten this taste with or is it just the WOWs ... that is how I would describe several flavors ive tried (Premo Espresso, Cognac, less so on anything chocolate)

This all being said, we all have such subjective tastes, and I know I am a serious minority when it comes to the WOW flavors! Like I have said, I am sensitive to what V4L has used to wowinate :(

Would you happen to have any left over you didnt use that you would want to sell ?...give me a chance to try it without buying a box ....have so many now i thought id like to find out i don't (or if you have a desire to try Peppermint patty or Chocolate Macadamia I have a few of those I haven't popped the caps on...for trade?)

Sorry to keep nagging .... just really want to try the WOWs but you seem to have the same likes/dislikes as me and your opinion is helpful !!

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Mechtech, send me a PM with your address, I'll send you a wowboy to try for sure! Sending the rest off to my mom & dad in MI...heck, I may have other stuff to try too...swapping is better than buying when you aren't sure about something :)

I thought about asking too, but I'm just half-kidding, because the shipping and the waiting would cost so much.

This does lead to an interesting idea though. I remember someone asked if the first sample pack could be sold out of wows. Remember?
Well I just wonder now, what if V4L simply sold the wows individually!
That way,we could sample 2 flavors, and get one extra of either flavor, on the next order. Those who wanted, could also sample 6 flavors, for just the price of 6 cartos. To me, the consumer, it's the equivalent of buyin tiny 5ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread