The first six charger test reports are now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    The test reports for the first batch of chargers to be tested have been made public. The links are available in the Index to my blog at ECF: Index | E-Cigarette Forum

The chargers are the Efest LUC V4 and V6, MiBoxer C4-12, Nitecore D4 Digicharger and New i4 Intellicharger, and the xtar Dragon VP4 Plus.

These charger tests are not full of graphs and tons of photos (just a few) and only the Li-Ion battery features are tested as that is what we use as vapers. I wanted to concentrate on the issues that other testers often don’t dive into. The accuracy is certainly checked but so is the unit-to-unit consistency, internal operating temperatures (affects reliability), durability, build quality, and assembly consistency. I also check for any obvious design and assembly safety issues that might be visible internally. ANY SAFETY ISSUES WILL BE POSTED ABOUT IMMEDIATELY.

This does not mean a charger without issues is “safe”! Any electronics can fail at any time.

Check out this web site for some very comprehensive charger testing of all the features of each charger: Round cell charger index

The test reports for the next batch of four chargers will probably go public in about six weeks. I don’t have any favorites or charger recommendations I can make now. Check out all the test reports and see which charger has the features you want with the fewest number of issues you don’t want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread