Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I tell you what this is my main. easy-go-round device... It is perfect if you use a modded kr808 cartomizer (take the wrap off and drill a tiny hole (simulating the 901 look) the best resistance IMO is 2-2.5ohm range.

Doesn't leak one bit with this set up
and the carto adds another 1ml juice holding cap. so that's approx 4ml of juice.

I have a couple of videos on it here.. none displaying true vapor production, but it can ploom if you want it to..

Note: I don't rave about things easily and I honestly love this.. it's like vaping an ultimate ecigar with style :D

I have been using this non-stop for a week.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
59sk7l.jpg

LGD, just received mine today! It is a fog machine! I have a LR901 in it and wow.
Great quality!
I am looking into this for COV. Anyone want a $60 eGo AFS?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
$60 shipped? I'd try at least one for my ProVari.

Well that will be hard to do.. the unit actually threads onto the cone threading of the ego,, there may be some adapters in the future though

I am not even sure I would even begin to know how to attach it, let alone assemble it.

Anne

you can check out the 2nd video of this thread

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...k-fog-funstore-prelude-final-video-added.html

I didn't do any ploom demos, but it definitely does with the LR901 and Kr808 cartos..

Bruce.. if you do get some in.. I don't mind having an extra one on hand :D.. and US purchase is easier for most people..

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Bruce & LGD you have no leaking issues at all with the Fog ?

With the Lr901's (and I imagine with the standards ) the only time for possible leak,from my experience, was when you don't vape all of the juice that enters the atty as you suck.. it will settle and eventually seep out the bottom breath hole of the conntecor.. and you can suck it back up at next vape. Nothing major though with proper care....

Now with the Kr808's modded like many have for the AFS.. NO LEAKS what so ever.

sy2tyo.jpg

No leaking at all. Tight, well made and makes clouds with my LR 901.

That does look pretty.

nikk4s

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
59sk7l.jpg

LGD, just received mine today! It is a fog machine! I have a LR901 in it and wow.
Great quality!
I am looking into this for COV. Anyone want a $60 eGo AFS?

At that price, I am definitely in for at least one. :vapor: I have the GGTS on order with my eye out for the AVS, but my SO will not be parting with her many colored collection of egos soon. A Fog is definitely in her future. Keep us up to date on when we can expect it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread