Status
Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
You can check it out on funstore.gr (Funstore.gr the fun side of shopping! - THE FOG BY FUNSTORE.GR :: QUICK PRESENTATION)

The thing is, it is pretty damn expensive for a 3.5ml mod. The connection looks just like what Imeo uses in the AVS. I'm pretty confident that he had his hand in it. I hope that if it shows up in the states, the pricing will be more reasonable. Especially when you consider the cost of adding the 510 adapter on. I was going to order one but it was $84 after the conversion and shipping.

i agree..:) ...but i really wanted to try one...

Last edited:

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Well I won't be buying from COV. I can't talk to anyone over the phone. I have to email an inquiry. It takes hours to get a response which leads to another question from me and a whole flippin day or two goes by. It's so frustrating. I work full time and just want to place an order but need questions answered. I don't know everything and just want to make sure I understand about a mod or whatever it is I'm interested in buying first. It's been a terrible frustrating experience for me. Who knew it would be so hard to simply find out about a mod and flippin order one?

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I'm sorry to hear you are frustrated Catherine but definitely post your questions here or start a new thread in this forum and I'm sure you will get answers from those that use the mod you are looking at. Bruce has always been one of the most responsive vendors I've dealt with so you might have just caught him at a bad time.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Well I won't be buying from COV. I can't talk to anyone over the phone. I have to email an inquiry. It takes hours to get a response which leads to another question from me and a whole flippin day or two goes by. It's so frustrating. I work full time and just want to place an order but need questions answered. I don't know everything and just want to make sure I understand about a mod or whatever it is I'm interested in buying first. It's been a terrible frustrating experience for me. Who knew it would be so hard to simply find out about a mod and flippin order one?

Sorry to hear this. I spend so much time everyday taking calls, answering tickets, emails, posting that I am busy from Noon until 4am. Not sure when you did try to contact me. If anyone sends me a PM or a Email to Support@cloudsofvapor or Sales@cloudsofvapor, you will get a timely response. I regret that I am unable to work 24/7 as much as I try!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Okay. But it would be nice to get to talk to the supplier so my questions can be addressed in one conversation. I'm finding many don't have a phone to just call. I try to place an order before I have to work and they are closed when I come home from work. I had asked to be notified for a wetbox a couple weeks ago. I got the notification and went to the site. What I couldn't figure out was if I had to order other parts to make the unit "whole"...ready to vape. A few hours later I got a reply telling me I also needed batteries, a charger and he recommended a 5 pack of "high performance" cartomizers. Ok, great. I'm glad I asked the question or I would have received a wetbox with no batteries and charger. So I go back to the site and see various "high performance" cartomizers. LR high performance, High performance, etc. So now I have another question...which high performance cartomizers? I asked the question and also my frustration with now several hours waiting just to get my questions answered so I know what to order. I still have had no response 3 days later. Again....frustrating not to be able to talk to someone. I'm just barely learning how to navigate this forum, too. Thanks for listening.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I think you'll find that talking to vendors isn't going to be easy regardless of who you're calling. Bruce is seriously dedicated but I'm sure he's also swamped.

For most of them, this isn't their only company or only job. Hell, the only vendor I see on the boards as much as Bruce runs a major manufacturing company and does his booming e cig business on the side.

You're an ECF member so you're in the best place you could be. Post your questions on the boards, you'll get responses so fast your head will spin.

sosolidgold

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
San Jose, California
just got my fog... it is a really classy looking mod. i am having trouble with feeding, i tried different combos of pg/vg and it will work for a minute and then horrible dry atty taste. i will unscrew the top to feed more juice into the atty but didn't think i would have to do that every few hits with an auto system, also tried primary inhales and covering the holes. the five ten connect is the same. on the uk forums/reviews it was suggested to use em 901 atties which i bought to use for the fog still getting burnt taste. the only thing i can think of is that the extender doesn't seem to pass the top of the tank like i have seen in videos, the seal is good though, no leakage what so ever and when it works phenomenal flavor and vapor.

in response to the question whether the riva works with the fog, it indeed does, i bought the steel LE -true 3.7- strictly for the fog so i can run lr atties at a good voltage.

for those having atty connection problems, the pin that connects the battery to the atty unscrews and adjusts working similar to adjusting the pin on a gg. i have done this without leakage and discovered this in an effort to diagnose the feeding problem.

any one have any suggestions on the feeding issue? much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread