Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Last edited:

Banqer

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
In watching some of Dusty's reviews he reviewed something that looks exactly the same. The only difference, I believe, was that there was some filler in the liquid resevoir. My concern with their being no filler to hold the liquid in place and release it slowly to the atomizer, is that the atomizer could flood. Which would cause problems.

I'll see if I can find his review or the equivelant ecig.

Banqer

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Okay, I wasn't able to find anything EXACTLY the same... however I own something that comes close. It's a Super Mini direct from a MFG when I was looking at selling ecigs. The model is an NS-401. I tried just filling the cartridge (small) piece with liquid (no filler) and got a mouth full of wonderful eliquid!

supermini.jpg

Banqer

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
In looking at the pictures the only REAL differences that I can see is how long the bridge on the atomizer is and that the eliquid holder may be further up in the cart.

My guess would be the bridge of the atomizer contains more than just wire wool, it must have some sort of super absorbant material to pervent a bunch of liquid pooling into atomizer and then going into your mouth.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
so guys i was looking into the french community about the ecig...
found this....
surprisingly its call the "FREEDOOM MODEL" lol
check out how the cart is refilled!
claim to be only available to france????!!!!
atomizer would be moist at all time, fill more liquid, no more fluid in mouth and no more burnt fibers...just check it out!

Cigarette Electronique- LIBERTY-CIG- e-cigarette électronique, e-liquide, recharge, accessoires.

hi My wife uses the 8084 mini,, very mini
with the same concept w/ the carts, they are also very mini ( the carts, inside) bought mine from HG's heavens gift, again my wife really likes it

I hate it, tooooo small

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Looks like the atomzer will be flooded if a fresh cart is loaded before the bridge is relatively dry. I wonder how much liquid goes into the cart.

Hi South Africa, very special,

The 8084, not saying they are like the french one of the vid
the cart on mine, is quite tiny and does not have the depth or ability to hold miuch of anything, however, what my wife loves, is the size

very compact and small, almost sexy, just So, not for me

I would lose mine, in a second

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
OMG. It would take only about three seconds of this video to initiate a ban of these on the grounds that the tapped-out liquid container is smaller than a vitamin capsule, could be easily swallowed by a child, with toxic or fatal consequences.

This is NOT good.

he says "capsule" but i doubt its a medicine capsule....

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Google has a translation page for those who are interested:
Language Tools

Here is the translated page (it's rough but you get the gist):

Translated version of http://liberty-cig.fr/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=175

They claim it is:" the fruit of several months of work by our engineers."

Does that ring true?

hummm i am not sure it seams that after reading other link having one exactly the same on ryandirect... i am thinking yes it have been eng differently... but those frogs didnt do it, the china supl. just had a different product to sell em that all... my guess...

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
so guys i was looking into the french community about the ecig...
found this....
surprisingly its call the "FREEDOOM MODEL" lol
check out how the cart is refilled!
claim to be only available to france????!!!!
atomizer would be moist at all time, fill more liquid, no more fluid in mouth and no more burnt fibers...just check it out!

Cigarette Electronique- LIBERTY-CIG- e-cigarette électronique, e-liquide, recharge, accessoires.

As far as I can tell, (I don't read French too well) They're no different. Just watch the prices. I see their cheapest kit is 39.95 Euros. That comes to almost $50.00 USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread