The french did it.... CLEAN way to refill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
As far as I can tell, (I don't read French too well) They're no different. Just watch the prices. I see their cheapest kit is 39.95 Euros. That comes to almost $50.00 USC.
you dont see a different in the way he refilled the cart???
are we watching the same vid? or do u have a model that was foreign to most of us?

Alain_JANTY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
France
jantyworld.com
This model do not have a big success here in France :oops:
A lot of problem with batteries.
The "capsule" is not in relation with something medical.
Here is how it work

3147409823_74b0c15e7b_o.jpg

Tree drop max - so it's very short :oops:

3148240652_17d24aa31d_o.jpg

perhaps you will see better how it works with this video

YouTube - Liberty-cig

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
This model do not have a big success here in France :oops:
A lot of problem with batteries.
The "capsule" is not in relation with something medical.
Here is how it work

3147409823_74b0c15e7b_o.jpg

Tree drop max - so it's very short :oops:

3148240652_17d24aa31d_o.jpg

perhaps you will see better how it works with this video

YouTube - Liberty-cig
et moi qui voulais m'en procurer un =(
il y a till un model en fr en ce moment qui sort de l'ordinaire? chui pommer en plein millieux des usa... pauvre parisien....
ce qui m'attirais ds ce model est la capsule ou il recharge sont eliq bien plus propre que les methodes utiliser dans tt les model du moment... arg

Alain_JANTY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
France
jantyworld.com
J'aime cette version avec la capsule! Est-ce que le pont de l'atomitazeur vas dans la capsule un petit peu ou quoi?
Avec la mini liberty , la tresse de l'atomiseur est dans la capsule, totalement imergée.
Et, que ce qui space si tu place la capsule renversé?
On peut la mettre dans l'autre sens , la capsule n'est percée que d'un côté

file.php

là on voit bien la différence des deux tresses

081019123426521711.jpg

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
See what you mean Pete, in a sense the whole juice is immediately dripped onto an enlarged metal wick, so the metal is oth wick and cart reservoir gravity-defier. But I'd put it this way:

It's the attempt to use the metal wicking also in the cart reservoir, and with no troublesome join. If the capsule was opened first. upright and not too full it might work somewhat.

Gahau

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA
See what you mean Pete, in a sense the whole juice is immediately dripped onto an enlarged metal wick, so the metal is oth wick and cart reservoir gravity-defier. But I'd put it this way:

It's the attempt to use the metal wicking also in the cart reservoir, and with no troublesome join. If the capsule was opened first. upright and not too full it might work somewhat.
when I cliped the "filter" back in en mentioned no leakage... maybe the capsule stays on the atomizer?
i am not sure how that would happen tho... but any way, he claims that i will not leak

Dal1970

Apr 6, 2009
Essex, UK
The atomiser looks exactly the same as mine, with the very high bridge.

Mine will take 3-4 drops before flooding, if I use an empty cart.

The capsule in the carts is very small and takes around 7 drops in a cleaned one.

Love dripping - far better than carts, better taste etc, just more messy, so I only do it at home, and fill a few carts for work use.

I do find I tend to vape all day at my desk, so am probably on more nicotine than I was with cigarettes.

Dal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread