Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Wow 5card, now THAT is a man cave!

Here in East Texas we are pretty classy too.

I have an old plaid couch out in the front yard by the boat sitting there in the weeds. That's how we do it here.

And I can always go up to town to the Coffee shop and watch their colored television set.

So we have the same things, it's just a little different.

TT

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Wow 5card, now THAT is a man cave!

Here in East Texas we are pretty classy too.

I have an old plaid couch out in the front yard by the boat sitting there in the weeds. That's how we do it here.

And I can always go up to town to the Coffee shop and watch their colored television set.

So we have the same things, it's just a little different.

TT

You got room in the front yard? We have cars, appliances and old tvs tore apart in the front yard. Not much room for a couch but I got the front seat out of a 1952 dodge power-wagon I use for a couch. It has some tires stacked up in front of it with half a back window out of a ford pickup for a glass top coffee table.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Thanks to MWA, here's is my atty tank. It's a 306 with a i06 DT slid on top of the 306 cap :thumb:

1d8575e7.jpg

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Thanks to MWA, here's is my atty tank. It's a 306 with a i06 DT slid on top of the 306 cap :thumb:

1d8575e7.jpg

Thats a damn good idea!!! I never thought to use the io6 drip tip! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Definitely know what I'm trying tonight!

Edit: Nevermind - I ran out of 306. Maybe I can squeeze the io6 drip tip over the io6 sleeve... but black on orange? Yuck...

Last edited:

radiated1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
kansas city mo
I posted this in notcig fourms but thought I would post here also.
Help with atty tank. Anyone try mwa's atty tank with m1a1? I use Ike fusions right now. Don't like adpators so would have to find an 801 atty. Also I have never used an atty. do the last longer than carto's? What threads are on the i06? Will it fit 801 without an adaptor?

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I posted this in notcig fourms but thought I would post here also.
Help with atty tank. Anyone try mwa's atty tank with m1a1? I use Ike fusions right now. Don't like adpators so would have to find an 801 atty. Also I have never used an atty. do the last longer than carto's? What threads are on the i06? Will it fit 801 without an adaptor?
An atty is kind of like a carto without the filler material. It just has the heating element. The I06 is a 510 threaded atty so you would need an adapter or a 510 top cap to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread