The GG: Most expensive ecig in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acezzz

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
I was just lookin at these GGs on vapor kings and all I can say is...WOW! Are these things really worth that kind of money? What makes them so great other than the fact that they can use practically every battery or combination thereof on the market? Someone please enlighten me on what else makes these greek overpriced things so wonderful.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
oh just to comment on the gg prices some people get scammed on the smoking everywere up wards of $200.00 so the gg prices are very good there the best mod outthere in some vapers opp just i am ordering 2 in the very near future try to purchase the gg for sale used that should awnser your question just my veiw on that just my opp .....:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
I own many mods and can answer this question for ya... YES they are well worth every penny. An all mechanical device that looks like a piece of fine jewelery. No wires or solder and simplicity is the key to the GG. They really do just work very well each and every time you use it. If there is a problem with it one can easily fix them without having to do any soldering. I got my GGs a few months ago and can say that I am able to stop looking for anything else because I know for sure that the GG will still be working long after I am dead and gone from this planet. They will find the GG a million years from now and the thing will still work. Provided they have the batteries then... ahahahah....

So yes they are well worth every last penny and "overpriced" is not a good description. If cash is a problem then go with the Grant. I love the thing. You can use it at 3.7v with the 14500 or use it 6v with two CR2s. And the Slim is the perfect pocket PV IMHO. It goes everywhere with me. These things are all hand made with great pride and it shows.

Last edited:

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
speechless...what can I say...read this forum...user experiences....watch the video's.....buy one...you will not regret...I have got 2....waiting for another one to add...just because they are great....versatile....HV vaping..... beautiful simple design....great quality....what else do you want to hear???

Oh yeahh: bought a car just because it has GG in the licence-plate nr. (also because it is a very nice Classic car...great design like the GG line.. LoL)

Last edited:

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I have been reading up on them and following the forum. Although I am happy with my Xhaler I do like the look of the GG and I love the new thing they have for it that allows you to load it up with juice. It seems to be very well made and is a very nice looking mod.
Because of it's expense I have to wait awhile on getting one but I intend to own one of these some time in 2010.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I was just lookin at these GGs on vapor kings and all I can say is...WOW! Are these things really worth that kind of money? What makes them so great other than the fact that they can use practically every battery or combination thereof on the market? Someone please enlighten me on what else makes these greek overpriced things so wonderful.

I have been really happy with the GG's. There are much more expensive mods out there. Check Super T for an example...

Mist_Of_Joye

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Beirut-Lebanon
I have a whole set of mods...some are less expensive than the GG, big names too, but they always either need reparation and parts...or sit in the closet...And sometimes worse...they have malfunctions a design flaws that kill my attys and endanger me and my batteries.

The GG is way above...And has a much better profitability which makes it much cheaper, even on a short term.

Vince1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Down South, USA.
You buy a GG and you are done, you never need another device. Keep in mind if you buy a cheap plastic one that's what you get. I probably spent $500 on other crap before the GG was invented and once I got it I haven't needed anything else and never will.
But there are people who can't bring themselves to spend the money even though they spend that much per month on cigarettes. These people would rather keep paying for the cheap ones over and over and spend 10 times the amount on them. ????

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Of course it's a considered purchase, yes, however, when you purchase a GG, you are buying into the creativity of the original invention. You are paying for the sheer versatility and fabulous design features, many of which have been copied over and over again since Imeo first created them.

You're paying for the thought and craftsmanship that has gone into the creation of PVs that are good to look at, perform wonderfully and are also very durable and simple to service, should the need arise.

It is of course for each individual to decide on what's value for money, but I do know of many many people who feel that they wasted money trying out cheaper options before finally settling on a GG afterwards anyway.

Someone suggested looking for a used one? You should know that they don't come up very often and when they do, they sell for pretty much the same price as the new ones - so you won't save much by trying that route.

rivaporer1954

Moved On
Dec 10, 2009
jacksonville
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: multiple of banned member

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
It's funny... whenever my gf buys some really expensive article of clothing or fashion accessory, I just laugh and shake my head, while she vehemently defends the purchase by insisting the value of its superior quality and aesthetic over far less pricey knock offs... which is the exact same justification I have for ordering the Storm :p

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
If you do that then the shoe market will never be the same because you will have to redesign the shoe..... hahahhah.... It would be the greatest shoe out there and have all the options one would ever need... hahah... Able to accept all size feet, Able to use any style laces, Able to clean itself, and your feet would never get tired. hahahha...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If you do that then the shoe market will never be the same because you will have to redesign the shoe..... hahahhah.... It would be the greatest shoe out there and have all the options one would ever need... hahah... Able to accept all size feet, Able to use any style laces, Able to clean itself, and your feet would never get tired. hahahha...

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread