• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Go-Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
So I have been following some threads on this new model for the past week or so and I am fighting the urge to whip out the credit card. I have been loving the cartos on my ego. The Go-go cartos have great reviews, the fact that they come in LR is perfect, the 3mL size is amazing and the 1300mAh battery is what I need, all for $60!! There are a few minor manufacturing issues that need to be worked out, which is understandable for a new product. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not compatible with anything else out there. I don't even see atty's available for it for dripping! I have hundreds of dollars worth of 510/ego stuff that won't work with this. So I was wondering if there is anything similar on the horizon (3 mL LR cartos) that would be compatible with 510 stuff, or perhaps an adaptor? I was thinking of picking up a mega ego battery and a new eGo-T atty cause I just can't get my current tank system going, but have reconsidered because of their inconsistencies. Any input appreciated, some links for more info:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/163146-ego-t-vs-go-go.html

GO-GO

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
So I have been following some threads on this new model for the past week or so and I am fighting the urge to whip out the credit card. I have been loving the cartos on my ego. The Go-go cartos have great reviews, the fact that they come in LR is perfect, the 3mL size is amazing and the 1300mAh battery is what I need, all for $60!! There are a few minor manufacturing issues that need to be worked out, which is understandable for a new product. The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not compatible with anything else out there. I don't even see atty's available for it for dripping! I have hundreds of dollars worth of 510/ego stuff that won't work with this. So I was wondering if there is anything similar on the horizon (3 mL LR cartos) that would be compatible with 510 stuff, or perhaps an adaptor? I was thinking of picking up a mega ego battery and a new eGo-T atty cause I just can't get my current tank system going, but have reconsidered because of their inconsistencies. Any input appreciated, some links for more info:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/163146-ego-t-vs-go-go.html

GO-GO

I believe you answered your own question.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Are you stuck on using cartos? Have you used an ego mega atomizer with a cart? They are available in both SR and LR, and if you go for the type B, the carts claim to hold 2.5ml. I haven't tried them, so I have no idea how they work, but they'd work with what you have. :)

I am not stuck on using carto's, I do drip quite a bit, but when I leave the house I always bring 3 batteries, 2 atties, 5 cartos, and 5x3ml bottles of juice for refilling cartos/dripping. I am all over the place with flavors, I switch cartos out every 10 minutes and when I am dripping I usually alternate between 4 or 5 flavors/hour. I think with the go-go I could convince myself of just bringing 1 extra battery, just incase, and a few cartos. OCD mixed with paranoia of being without nicotine, and it takes me longer to get my e-cig stuff ready than it does myself!

I just feel like something is still missing from my vaping experience, not sure what though. Maybe I just need to go to a shopaholics anonymous meeting cause the thing I enjoy the most about vaping is getting packages in the mail and trying new things! But then I get so dissapointed when all the juice I get taste gross to me (especially after hearing tons of reviews about how everyone else loved them) and the rare one I do like I can't vape for more than 15 minutes without getting sick of it. I have yet to try a juice where the first puff is amazing, my reaction is more like, 'yeah, this one is OK I guess, it doesn't make me gag so I will add it into the rotation".

I haven't tried the eGo mega atties. I have had 2 tabs open all day with orders all made up, trying to decide which one to click on: Happy Vaper order for another eGo-T, see if I can get a new one to work, a mega eGo battery, and an eGo Mega atty (never had any luck with carts though), Second tab has my order for the Go-Go and an extra pack of LR cartos. I have almost clicked the order button on both of them several times, but I keep going back and forth and really just can't decide. Maybe I will close them both and take a look at those jumbo KR808's, lol. Thanks for the input everyone.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
It is done. The Go-Go is coming. I bought the kit, an extra pack of Go-carts (lol), and a pack of the LR Go-carts.

Hoping this is the no-fuss, no-muss, all day PV that I've been waiting for!

Anxiously awaiting your review on it!! Was the eGo-T system not working out for you? I think I will wait on the LR eGo-T's and give them a try before I give up on the tank system, then, depending on your review, probably go for the Go-Go!

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Anxiously awaiting your review on it!! Was the eGo-T system not working out for you? I think I will wait on the LR eGo-T's and give them a try before I give up on the tank system, then, depending on your review, probably go for the Go-Go!

Me too - can't wait for the review!! Can I ask how much the whole shebang cost ya (including shipping)? I was so hoping to find a Canadian supplier but doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. I thought I was set on the eGo-t but after reading about the Go-Go, I leaning more toward that. I'm still a newb and have only used my kr808d with cartomizer....I don't really want to have to deal with the learning curve and all the issues that come along with using atty's for the first time - the fewer steps and less muss and fuss I have to deal with, the better!

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia

The eGo-T has been fine. Decent TH, vapour prod and taste-most of the time. I still have troubles with having to do a few primer puffs before a dragging session if I don't want that dry burn taste. I do like it, but I find myself wasting too much time on prepping, fiddling with little plastic caps, moisture, leaking every once in a while, and that oh-so-nasty brown liquid that comes out of the bottom of the atty and backs up into the cart at the end.

The eGo-T is better than the 510 options I've tried, but is not as "plug and play" as I was hoping for. Cigarettes were just so much easier.

Me too - can't wait for the review!! Can I ask how much the whole shebang cost ya (including shipping)? I was so hoping to find a Canadian supplier but doesn't look like that will happen any time soon. I thought I was set on the eGo-t but after reading about the Go-Go, I leaning more toward that. I'm still a newb and have only used my kr808d with cartomizer....I don't really want to have to deal with the learning curve and all the issues that come along with using atty's for the first time - the fewer steps and less muss and fuss I have to deal with, the better!

I bought the Go-Go kit, extra Go-carts and LR Go-carts for just under $100 from Nhaler. I did notice that I was not charged taxes, so I'm not sure if I'll get hit with a duty and taxes bill as it hits BC.

I will do a one day, one week and one month blog on the Go-Go once it arrives. Incompatible with other systems or not, if this is as easy and as wonderful to use as just about every poster has mentioned, I'll be very happy.

LOL, better get rid of my sig. If I keep buying different systems, I'm not going to be breaking even anytime soon! I'll be healthier though, right?:blush:

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
It is done. The Go-Go is coming. I bought the kit, an extra pack of Go-carts (lol), and a pack of the LR Go-carts.

Hoping this is the no-fuss, no-muss, all day PV that I've been waiting for!

Still no package in the mail? Pretty soon I am going to start stalking your mailman!!

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
Still no package in the mail? Pretty soon I am going to start stalking your mailman!!

Got my Go-go today! Build quality is a little sketchy, I had to cut the plastic on the charger so the battery would fit, and the paper is peeling a little on one the cartos. But performance is why I love it. 3mls of juice, all day battery, great flavour and vapour, and huuuge TH! My best PV yet!

IanK1968

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Toronto Canada
www.mapleleafvapes.com
Whats next, an e-cig thats as thick as an oak tree that when you exhale it can be seen by satellite? lol I have the new tree O it has a 40,000mAh battery, need a crane to lift it, holds 30oz of juice and when you exhale you block out the sun in your city. The weather network reports you just exhaled from you tree O e-cig. and the sun will be back in 20 minutes. Holy smokes how much vap and size do you need?

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Whats next, an e-cig thats as thick as an oak tree that when you exhale it can be seen by satellite? lol I have the new tree O it has a 40,000mAh battery, need a crane to lift it, holds 30oz of juice and when you exhale you block out the sun in your city. The weather network reports you just exhaled from you tree O e-cig. and the sun will be back in 20 minutes. Holy smokes how much vap and size do you need?

PV's are like cars, with all sorts of different models with various options like size, color, functionality, mileage and cost to suite various needs. Some people own one car that suites all of their needs and takes them wherever they need to go. Some of us feel like we need various models to suite our various needs. My ego is a reliable sedan but now I am looking to buy something more like a Hummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread