The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
The Good (really it's the AWESOME!): I got my GGT today! It is as beautiful as I expected, but I didn't expect it to be so light! This thing is light as a feather. Just from looking at the videos and pictures, I was a little concerned that I might not like the button. I needn't have been worried. It is perfect! :D

The Bad: I didn't order my imeoatties early enough, so I can't even try it out (no, I don't even have a single 901 attie in the house!) :(

The Ugly: I think I will be out of town when my AFS+imeoatties get here, so I will have to wait even LONGER! 8-o

The moral of this story, kids, is DO YOUR HOMEWORK, and PLAN AHEAD!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The Good (really it's the AWESOME!): I got my GGT today! It is as beautiful as I expected, but I didn't expect it to be so light! This thing is light as a feather. Just from looking at the videos and pictures, I was a little concerned that I might not like the button. I needn't have been worried. It is perfect! :D

The Bad: I didn't order my imeoatties early enough, so I can't even try it out (no, I don't even have a single 901 attie in the house!) :(

The Ugly: I think I will be out of town when my AFS+imeoatties get here, so I will have to wait even LONGER! 8-o

The moral of this story, kids, is DO YOUR HOMEWORK, and PLAN AHEAD!

You are living in real life the best movie of the world quas!!!!!!!

thanks a lot friend:):):)

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
It is amazing actually, you can't really tell how nice a device it is until you have one for real - in person - I think that's sometimes why people don't understand how much we love our GGs. :)

I hope you get all your other stuff soon. :D

You nailed it Lisa... Exactly why I have so many of these things now because one can not get a feel for a device from a video or web site picture. The weight and feel of every device is so much different. And yea the GG is by far the lightest one I own and probably why I like it so much. Plus the button is in the BEST place.

I feel for the OP for sure. The wait is WELL worth it... those new atties are the BOMB... wow... Make sure you have the batteries to push them at 7.4v... that is the best way to experience them.... fully charged you are looking at 8.4v actually...

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
[...]Make sure you have the batteries to push them at 7.4v... that is the best way to experience them.... fully charged you are looking at 8.4v actually...

I've got 8 fully charged RCR123A's ready to go!

I got a few vapes w/2 of those in another device before the attie popped, and it was pretty impressive!

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
wait till you have the atty that can handle it and not burn the juice...

That's my plan, I've already popped enough of the cheap ones with a different device to pay for 2 good imeoatties!

...I could swear that I am just drinking my juice now....lol...

Now your just rubbing it in... :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
I could swear that I am just drinking my juice now....lol...

Now your just rubbing it in... :mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

OK peoples, I just have to state for the record that we do not advise drinking juice or rubbing it in. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Imeo's HV atties provide enough of a kick without resorting to such extreme methods.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
OK peoples, I just have to state for the record that we do not advise drinking juice or rubbing it in. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Imeo's HV atties provide enough of a kick without resorting to such extreme methods.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So at the risk of sounding dumb just what the hell is an Imeo HV Atty? Why is is any different than any other atty?

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
So at the risk of sounding dumb just what the hell is an Imeo HV Atty? Why is is any different than any other atty?

hi brew

Hi Volt Atomizer

it is a specially modified atomizer

it has been specially modified so that it can be used at much higher voltage than the normal atomizers which are designed and manufactured to be vaped at 3.7 volts.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread