ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
oooooh, sorry,

dirty mind again--

Di runs off to hide in corner !!!!!!!!!8-o8-o8-o8-o

where are you mud, is that hole dug yet ?????????????
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

room for one more ??????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
hehe, always room for one more, just gotta get real friendly like, nice and cozy, just dont forget to bring that gg......
tongue.gif

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
So at the risk of sounding dumb just what the hell is an Imeo HV Atty? Why is is any different than any other atty?

The iAtty was created to deal with the problem that we all have with 6v vaping. The regular atomizer is designed to run at 3.7v so when you put 6v to it there is just too much heat and the juice is burnt tasting. Some other mod makers have gone to the trouble of using a voltage regulator or a resistor in the circuit to tune down the power a bit. Or 5v vaping as we know it. What the iAtty does is move that resistor into the atty. They are built with more resistance and therefore can handly 6v or even 7.4v (Two 3.7v batts) without the taste of the juice changing. All you are left with is a huge difference in vapor production and flavor. There is really no comparison between a regular old atty to the iAtty at 7.4v. I can personally vouch for this as I have a few that I am testing right now. Imagine taking a two second drag and getting the same vapor and throat hit as you would with 6v and a ten second drag. Another benifit is the battery life is much better because you are not holding the buttton down for so long.

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
Vapn, I am so glad that you are such a wonderful spokeseman for the AFS. I know there IS hope for me. Generally, am very good with these things and am very mechanically inclined but I have had nothing but problems from day one. I know it's something I am doing wrong and I will figure it out. The longest I have used the AFS is about 5 minutes. I've changed batteries and now atties since my new one arrived. I have taken it apart and put it back together watching Imeo's newest video but just don't get any vapor. :mad::confused:

I've turned it and twisted it and put the plug in the atty. I know I will get it eventually. Hubby is going out tonight (after the Gator game) so I am going to start from scratch again!!! This is so frustrating because these kinds of things are generally easy for me.

Lynn

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Not much luck, yet, Imeo, with the AFS. Getting ready to start from scratch AGAIN.

However, I am loving 6V vaping! :D Just tried it a little while ago and it is great. Will let you know about the AFS!

Lynn

I am there with you in spirit Lynn,

I am sitting beside you, watching you put and unput your AFS,

and I am sitting there enjoying slurping my coffee-
and laughing my ... off, :lol::lol::lol::lol:
as I see you doing what would be-----
exactly what I would be doing also !!!!

stick with it hun,
you will get it I am sure -:):):)

lashmn

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
SW FL (Naples)
I am there with you in spirit Lynn,

I am sitting beside you, watching you put and unput your AFS,

and I am sitting there enjoying slurping my coffee-
and laughing my ... off, :lol::lol::lol::lol:
as I see you doing what would be-----
exactly what I would be doing also !!!!

stick with it hun,
you will get it I am sure -:):):)

Di, hunny bunny,

You crack me up! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
You're right, there has been a lot of putting and unputting with my AFS and, yes, sometimes I am saying naughty words and other times just start laughing at myself. I am making something so easy and turning it into a project.

Fortunately, Vapn has been wonderful and has been giving me some tips to try other than the obvious and posted ones. I'll get it. Just haven't felt well enough to figure out what I am doing wrong (I'm over the worst of it but am still draggin' my ....) . In the meantime I still have my GGT and Slim and have really enjoyed 6V.

Tomorrow is another day and another try. Hopefully, by then the cobwebs will have cleared and the solution will just come to me. Thanks for the giggles and feel free to continue to have a laugh at my expense. I always laugh at myself-might as well have company. :D:D:D

Lynn

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Di, hunny bunny,

You're right, there has been a lot of putting and unputting with my AFS and, yes, sometimes I am saying naughty words and other times just start laughing at myself. I am making something so easy and turning it into a project.

Fortunately, Vapn has been wonderful and has been giving me some tips to try other than the obvious and posted ones. I'll get it. Just haven't felt well enough to figure out what I am doing wrong (I'm over the worst of it but am still draggin' my ....) . In the meantime I still have my GGT and Slim and have really enjoyed 6V.

Tomorrow is another day and another try. Hopefully, by then the cobwebs will have cleared and the solution will just come to me. Thanks for the giggles and feel free to continue to have a laugh at my expense. I always laugh at myself-might as well have company. :D:D:D

Lynn

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

dragging_my_ass_mousepad-p144298623871281401trak_400.jpg

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Di, hunny bunny,

Lynn
Once you get the AFS figured out you set back and wonder why you had so much trouble. It is so simple. I don't know why I had such trouble with it I thought I was the only one. Lynn, I was in the exact same boat but it is simple. One day it will just work and you will be amazed how simple it really is. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread