Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You're being nice. It doesn't really work together but it fits my personality well. I'm all over the place and I like a bunch of different styles. I do like how Ocey made the drawings to match the Sophia banner.

I love it! The contrast between the crayon style kitty stuff and the gangsta Sophiafia is fantastic! Totally shouldn't work, totally does!

Aaron Kestler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
ND, US
You're being nice. It doesn't really work together but it fits my personality well. I'm all over the place and I like a bunch of different styles. I do like how Ocey made the drawings to match the Sophia banner.

The bear speaks truth. It wouldn't work for most people but because of your personality it works well for you. It's fitting. Duality win.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I wanna see it but I'm on my phone.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Uh oh. Found something by total coincidence that might be a must-have for your new signature.
3968__320x240_paw-print-pink-1-28-14-1.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
It's a darn good thing I got a Provari or I may have pulled my hair out by now. Can't get yahoo to work on my stupid Iphone and their website is beyond ridiculous. Just keep telling myself to take a deep breath and another vape. :vapor:

The BBC app is much better...unless you want to get the tabloidesque stuff along with actual news.

Norry

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Hanging out in CA for now
PlanofMan I use the BBC app for news all the time. I guess I wasn't specific enough. It's my yahoo mail that won't work on my phone. Aggravating and frustrating. There's a workaround by signing into yahoo via Safari on my phone but I don't wanna :glare: Yep, I'm whining LOL. Any suggestions for a good free email service. I've about had it with the yahoo nonsense.

Aaron Kestler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
ND, US
Heisenberg, Gödel and Chomsky walk into a bar. Heisenberg turns to the others and says "Obviously this is a joke but how do we know if it's funny or not?". Gödel replies "we can't know because we're in it.". Chomsky says "Of course it's funny. You're just telling it wrong.".

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
But I want to use it. I had to make it smaller so I could use Ocey's new banner too. I had to chop of some of her banner too. Equal rights. :)

You did a nice job, but it looks to me like it's over the size limit. Signature images are 400px x 65px max. I can't remember what the file size limit is, but it's something ridiculous like 19k, which is why the details are often blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread