The "Have You Tried Mister-E-Liquid?" Black Friday SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Spacekitty, mildest tobacco would be English meadow. It is smooth and full of flavor but not a traditional cigarette flavor. It has more floral and citrus notes. If you are looking for a more traditional cigarette taste the kamel hump will probably work best. It is VERY cost to a real tobacco and it does have a smoother feel especially at 12 mg.

Thanks for the question!

Thanks for the quick reply!! The English Meadow sounds so good that I might even have to sneak a taste before I send it... Ha!! You really should put that description up on your site... :?:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
SpaceKitty..... I am not meaning to interrupt your "conversation" with Dan, but if you vape other flavors besides tobacco, I would highly suggest his French Toast. (I know I must sound like a broken record as much as I talk about it). It literally is like vaping breakfast. I order double flavor (no extra charge I believe) and can not get enough of it. I probably could vape just that flavor all day long, but there are so many other flavors he has that I like too. Just wanted to put the "bug in your ear" in case you were interested in vaping breakfast...lol.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I did not receive an email confirmation. Is that normal (first time buyer here)?

Neo, my system automatically sends a confirmation email but, I received a return to sender email. Please check your account to make sure your email is entered correctly. If your email is entered correctly then the issue is probably due to your email provider. Add Dan@mister-e-liquid.com to your approved senders list. This should fix the problem. Thanks for the order.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
First time I ordered from Mister-E, I didn't get a "confirmation" but I did get a receipt. They ship crazy fast too. Great liquids. Cognac Fire and English Meadow are the bomb baby.

Hairball, did you get an email right after you placed your order?

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi!

Thanks for getting back so quick!

Email addy is correct and there is no spam filter on that addy at all.

It's order #200. It's showing on your site so I would guess there is not a problem.

Thanks again.

Neo, I tried sending you an email and I received a return. So, I will look into it on my end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi!

Thanks for getting back so quick!

Email addy is correct and there is no spam filter on that addy at all.

It's order #200. It's showing on your site so I would guess there is not a problem.

Thanks again.

Neo, I tried sending you an email and I received a return. So, I will look into it on my end. Sorry for the inconvenience.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
+1 on the French Toast, it's amazing!
Just got my first order from MisterELiquid today - crazy fast on that shipping. Can't wait to try the Chai and the Arnie Pullmore. Thanks Dan!

Mle, I'm glad you received your order and I'm glad you like the liquid. Thank you for the order and the kind words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread