Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
So apparently USPS is unable to ship something 40 blocks without breaking it.

Received my M-day sale order today and one of my three 60mls of Radioactive has been murdered in cold blood!

Even the mailman couldn't believe it, though at least he hand delivered it with an apology.

Oh well, at least i'm lucky and the whole order was all Radioactive, so i've got plenty extra.

Will have to contact the mothership on Monday and see what my options are.

IMG_0340_zpsepz733h2.jpg

IMG_0342_zpsdja0lnz3.jpg

IMG_0348_zpsohr9r03n.jpg

And just to sum up my feelings for USPS:

what%20the%20f_zps8ysfthku.gif

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
So I gotta ask, being that the package was priority "Tracked and insured" did USPS even offer any reimbursement? I know, I know, joke of the night. Just curious.

No offer of anything, aside from the apology (gotta give him credit, he seemed genuinely ashamed it got broken in such a short trip) and that wonderful "We Care" baggie...lol

KJphK.gif

Make sure to e-mail us, we'll get you fixed up. If you already have, then disregard this message. Yo.

Thanks Josh, i shipped ya an email a bit ago, appreciate anything you can do!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
So I gotta ask, being that the package was priority "Tracked and insured" did USPS even offer any reimbursement? I know, I know, joke of the night. Just curious.

It's insured for up to $50 worth of loss or damage.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
If I was 40 blocks away I'd pick it up myself

I probably would have, but they were absolutely slammed with orders, and the pick-up spot is essentially their plant/warehouse/ship center so any time spent dealing with me in person would be less time plowing through those orders/taking care of business.

Also since the order was over $50 the shipping was free, saved myself .50c in gas...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread