Not open for further replies.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
The brass ones look awesome too.. wish I liked brass

Tickled to hear that. The one I have coming is brass,and I like brass!

Yeah, the pics I seen on FB of the new run is totally polished. I guess that will omit the variance in brushed finishes. I kinda like the semi brushed look IMO.

I want to find someone who wants to swap SS ends for my brass ends. I think the two tone would be the shizzle.

ATX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
Austin TX
I was watching a movie, glad I came back onto catch up. Huge catch up, and now im really excited!

I am super stoked about the idea of a 22mm Ti hybrid... Just so many possibilities with titanium that can't be done with any other material. I'm curious as to what the price point will be for it. And I'm only assuming it will effectively be synth on top... not sure exactly. Guess I'll go read it again.

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
I was doing that for a while...at the end got annoyed that it wouldn't stand without locking and put it back on a Caravela.

That is the only annoyance I have with either GUS or PAPS. I can set my iHy's down without locking. Not so on those Greek tubes. Of course, I always had to lock your Caravela before I set it down, too.

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
Tickled to hear that. The one I have coming is brass,and I like brass!

I want to find someone who wants to swap SS ends for my brass ends. I think the two tone would be the shizzle.

Gruss if you don't get any hits on that idea pm me when u get the chi, I was thinking I would like brass caps :)

Even tho I just spent a 30 minutes polishing a brass mod I never even put battery's in..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread