Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I like the bliSS. It took a while to get the u-wick setup the first time. The wick went great! I just popped a few coils before it was solid. The draw is going to take some getting used to after iHybrids, Zens, and wallered out AGA's.

It was a bit too tight for me...ended up drilling. Now it's one of my favorite attys. I have some tight draw stuff(Like the Hellfires for instance) that I wouldn't drill as you change your vaping style a bit and end up loving the draw. I couldn't get that same loving it feeling from the bliss so it went under the press. When my Ti came it went under the drill before it got vaped due to how much I loved the SS drilled top cap.

Editing to add:

The Ti came with some ridiculously tiny holes, much smaller then 1mm but I didn't bother to measure them. It was kind of odd..I can only assume they were pilot holes to custom drill. Really couldn't vape the Ti how it came.

Last edited:

Keegan1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Delaware
Keegan, I missed you when you were gone. It's good to have you back, bro! I know you've been back for a while, but... Well, I'm just sayin'...

I know what you mean,
I love my hunting time very peaceful, plus im gathering food and wood.
The wife and I live as cheep as we can.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
It does but if you need it asap its a M8 machine screw, just make sure you get SS.

Just so no one gets messed up its not an M8 (that would be huge) :D

I don't have my thread gauge handy but if its metric it must be M3.5 (digital caliper) :)

Could be 6-32 american ... like i said thread gauge is MIA

Last edited:

Keegan1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Delaware
The wife and I run and own a dog kennel from home.
mostly rescue dogs but in the summer people bring there dogs here when away from home.
We treat the dogs like family and I hand walk them 3 times a day, evry dog thats here and been here before love it and want to come back.
Its a very seasonal job summer time is a feast but no time to spend money, winter is slow as all get down.

Keegan1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Delaware
Just so no one gets messed up its not an M8 (that would be huge) :D

I don't have my thread gauge handy but if its metric it must be M3.5 (digital caliper) :)

Could be 6-32 american ... like i said thread gauge is MIA

Just checked my box.
Its the smallest on the label. But must be cut to length good catch.
3aby9ypu.jpg

if you really love America your gonna have to love moonshine.
Phil Robertson for President.

amienichole

Moved On
Aug 16, 2012
Tennessee
Hi guys I got back a while ago...and didn't know what to say...so I am just gonna let you all see the email that I wrote to nurzrachit.

I just got back...
bone biopsy showed Idiopathic aplastic anemia they think is due to my Kineret and my Pernicious Anemia.
It's mild.
My pap came back as Squamous cell carcinoma I will have a colposcopy next week. And we will know more then, and I have Cluster of microcalcifications on a mammogram. So I will be getting a MRI next week for this.
So there ya have it...started with one thing ended up being something else. I am shaking right now, sorry. We will all meet back in 2 weeks again. And go from there. I don't know what to tell everyone. I am terrified...

Omni3vil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2013
Connecticut
Hi guys I got back a while ago...and didn't know what to say...so I am just gonna let you all see the email that I wrote to nurzrachit.

I just got back...
bone biopsy showed Idiopathic aplastic anemia they think is due to my Kineret and my Pernicious Anemia.
It's mild.
My pap came back as Squamous cell carcinoma I will have a colposcopy next week. And we will know more then, and I have Cluster of microcalcifications on a mammogram. So I will be getting a MRI next week for this.
So there ya have it...started with one thing ended up being something else. I am shaking right now, sorry. We will all meet back in 2 weeks again. And go from there. I don't know what to tell everyone. I am terrified...

My prayers and hopes are with you ami. Positive thoughts end in positive results.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012

I just got back...
It's mild.

:-(

Understandably so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread