The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
looks really good, faceless; cannot wait to see how these badboys perform! i'm with mac--put an 'i' in front of a product and my wallet folds open with the quickness, haha!

lol, I have a broken iWeedeater for $2000

sorry you are asking me what the price is to send to the Netherlands? Also what do you mean with "who to use" ?
I think around $16 to send with confirmation/signature
Who will buy it dunno small country :)

Thanks, I guess I could charge $15-$20 to ship overseas.

Faceless,

Would you consider producing an all SS model? I'm not a big fan of aluminum.

BTW, mad props on becoming a vendor and creating another sweet looking US made PV!

Yes, A limited edition maybe. The tank sleeve, battery tube and switch is aluminum, the tank reservoir and top cap are SS. I did it that way so I can have them anodized different colors and have the juice in SS at the same time.

iH-SigBanner-ECF.jpg

www.ihybridmods.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
I will wait for all SS, sorry don't like aluminium...
$20 for shipping is a good deal...

The problem with stainless steel is you cant anodize it, I did the aluminum parts so I could have colors. The parts that are stainless steel are the ones that would effect vaping. I will have an all SS edition but it will be limitied

Last edited:

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
The problem with stainless steel is you can anodize it, I did the aluminum parts so I could have colors. The parts that are stainless steel are the ones that would effect vaping. I will have an all SS edition but it will be limitied

Oh, i thought you were just going to offer the SS tubes and tank cover later..

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Oh, i thought you were just going to offer the SS tubes and tank cover later..

Maybe I should do that lol, I might do a run of 5 .999 silver but those will cost a pretty penny, but you could always get your money back selling it as scrap and if silver goes up, you make $$$ lol.....

Think I should just offer SS sleeves and tubes?? The rest is already SS besides the switch

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
I'm all in for a SS version! :)

Faceless...when you decide to make a list for the SS Version iHybrid APV.

Will it be posted here?

It will be posted here, yes. I will have a website by then. Colors should be ready by the end of the month.

Since I like opinions from the vaping community, what do yall think is a fair price for the sleeve? the battery tubes? (that are colored)

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Well, that would depend on how much it costs to make them. Get a quote and mark it up appropriately. I don't think many of us can make a fair estimate as to how much the tubes/sleeves SHOULD cost. Maybe I'm willing to pay $20? Maybe $50? Who knows. If it costs you $5 for each tube, I don't want to pay $50. Know what I mean?

It will be posted here, yes. I will have a website by then. Colors should be ready by the end of the month.

Since I like opinions from the vaping community, what do yall think is a fair price for the sleeve? the battery tubes? (that are colored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread