Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
LOL

What ever yall decide is what works for me :)

Thanks! Glad everyone likes it, it was a nightmare lol, seems I keep getting better and better, I keep making changes everyday, oh, what am I going to do next...... I'm busting some stuff out that will be awesome!!!
yes I am very excited to see what you have come up with for new ideas :) The 14500 pics you posted look awesome man!! did you hear back from the glass company yet?

UnFettered_Soul

Exalted Grand High Poobah
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
me neither LOL

Trying to get some colored tubes out and I get all excited about other stuff, Unfettered has been waiting on purple for some time, might just give her a free flower one along with purple tubes for the wait, sorry Un :(

You know I luv ya!
Good things come to those who wait....
I'm a very patient person.

MrMayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Maryland, USA
LOL

What ever yall decide is what works for me :)

Thanks! Glad everyone likes it, it was a nightmare lol, seems I keep getting better and better, I keep making changes everyday, oh, what am I going to do next...... I'm busting some stuff out that will be awesome!!!

I don't know if anyone remembers this but when I first started posting in this thread, Face welcomed me and said, Mayhem, I'm just a man, same as you, I put my pants on one leg at a time, but when I put my pants on, I make Ihybrids! :p

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
me neither LOL

Trying to get some colored tubes out and I get all excited about other stuff, Unfettered has been waiting on purple for some time, might just give her a free flower one along with purple tubes for the wait, sorry Un :(

Very nice Faceless :) You're such a Gent :

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
My happy iHy family (with orphaned and abandoned children in the background) :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I love Family photos... :)

0C003486-orig.jpg

ATX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
Austin TX
I love Family photos... :)

0C003486-orig.jpg

And a nice family photo it is!

I wish I had a family to take a photo of... Dang USPS tracking is a joke, says I can't track this package via their website but a return notice might be available from my post office? Lame-O. So I have no clue where my iHy is at the moment. Soon I hope I will have a family of one to proudly show off. :D

vabeach454

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2012
Virginia Beach
virginiavapers.com
But, but, vabeach.....All their tanks are EMPTY!!!!

Feed them!!!

Actually the 9/11 on the left is leaking juice...lol and with a little research I found out the iHy Standard on right is #14... :) On the pre-order list anyway...

Last edited:

Blaine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Syracuse, New York, United States
Woo Hoo!!!
Got tracking/info for quite a few coming vape mails....

- Widow iHy
- ORings
- Flavorings 1
- Flavorings 2
- Gus & extra tube
- mesh CoOp
- Kanthal 28 A-1 mini op

Tis turning out to be a pretty nice day.....now...just need wifey to get home with KFC!!:evil:
let me know how that 28ga turns out, I am thinking about getting some! How much did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread