The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

benztech83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
SC
Damn, I had my IHy up and running perfectly. Noticed that the flavor tasted really strange and that I had forgotten to clean it before I put it together. I found there was a black residue inside the top cap (most likely from machining). While I was taking it apart the tank slipped out of my hand and broke on my desk... What a bummer.
It was performing flawlessly the short time I had it working. Great job Faceless! I'm now anxiously awaiting a couple new tanks.

evilferret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Flushing NY
Damn, I had my IHy up and running perfectly. Noticed that the flavor tasted really strange and that I had forgotten to clean it before I put it together. I found there was a black residue inside the top cap (most likely from machining). While I was taking it apart the tank slipped out of my hand and broke on my desk... What a bummer.
It was performing flawlessly the short time I had it working. Great job Faceless! I'm now anxiously awaiting a couple new tanks.

Haven't received mine yet but a few of us have ordered the SS tank for the Zenesis.

It should fit, Faceless did tell me that the Zen tanks are 1 mm shorter and works better. I'm guessing its a tighter draw.

But than I'm a Genesis noob so I probably won't be able to tell the difference.

benztech83

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
SC
Haven't received mine yet but a few of us have ordered the SS tank for the Zenesis.

It should fit, Faceless did tell me that the Zen tanks are 1 mm shorter and works better. I'm guessing its a tighter draw.

But than I'm a Genesis noob so I probably won't be able to tell the difference.

Thats exactly what I ordered :) . 1 SS and 1 Quartz from HOH. I can't wait until they arrive so I can put the IHy through its paces.

tgtsv5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
San Jacinto, CA
Wow - this thread is starting to be quite hard to keep up with! While a was waiting to hear more about added colors to the tube and tank sleeve colors, not there is talk about colored tanks! Awesome!

And, if you go to the HoH site you can also get a stainless steel tank as well. Just got one and liking the idea I can't mutilate my tank by dropping it. Only problem is you can't see the juice and it makes the PV heavier.

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
And, if you go to the HoH site you can also get a stainless steel tank as well. Just got one and liking the idea I can't mutilate my tank by dropping it. Only problem is you can't see the juice and it makes the PV heavier.

I got mine today. I haven't changed the quartz ones yet. I think I'll keep them for emergencies.

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Maynard is the chit and one of my daughters old friends from years past, but he is not a screamer. LOL, that said here is a screamer vid of my daughters band Coal Chamber. Millions of cd's sold but still a starving musician. She is the bass player and plays jacks. LOL :laugh:

Wow!! Coal Chamber and Pantera are my wifes favorite bands, oh and type o negative....dun nunuh nunuh...big truck!

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Big Truck !!!!
Rayna was afraid of big trucks while on the tour bus. Especially in Europe, that's where it came from. :)
Pantera, Type O & Coal Chamber were all RoadRunner label mates.

What do I have to do to get an autographed coal chamber cd? I have the CD, I can send it to you lol

Faceless, not sure if the last PM went through.

Need payment instructions for the magnets!

I havent checked PM's, I'm relaxing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread