Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
you mean the atty part? I wont sell that part solo, I will sell switches and 510 mechanical tops solo though :) So you can have an iHy and a mechanical mod at the same time from the same unit :)

That's great!

So for around 275ish depending on price of a spare switch you get an iHy and a hard hitting 510 mod.... That's a deal and a half.

Lax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Bozeman, Montana
WOW Lax! I'm so jealous! That's a beautiful coil! Mine never light up all at once like that. Nice going!

Thanks Lax, I was going to add that there are links to those 2 videos on the Spreadsheet (check near the bottom - "Videos & Links")

Mine don't either :lol: that's why I had to take a video LOL! Thanks :oops:

I realized the video links were there after I posted, oh well...can't have too much info :)

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State

atandylan

Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
maldives
I gave him an iHy shout out... :)

hi Atandylan, glad you joined us.

There is a lot of info here, one of the members Lady has put together a spread sheet of all things iHy. So if you have questions you can try here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmYrSL_FJC4NdHZUb0xvVzRrNi1Qb2NCQ0dUUVdZUmc#gid=2

Faceless is around off an on throughout the day and is awesome. He is always coming up with new things.

And the guys here are a blast.

Thanks for the info

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
@atandylan - welcome to the lair of the Hybreed!

Rainy, cold gray and gloomy here today. Froze my but off riding yesterday, was 69 here when I left, and mid 40's at altitude, didn't count on that one, nor did I dress for it. :D Just having a lazy Sunday, mixing up some DIY juices, vaping, and watching some TV series on Netfilx. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread