The iHybrid APV - A fully Customizable Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Maryland, USA
lol, thanks..... I'm gonna be done with dragons and illuminatis at same time lol. anodizer closed at noon today, so I didnt get to take dragons to get anodized, so I just started making illuminatis, only 23 of them, they are done, so I will be taking them monday also lol, hows that for half a days work?

Wow Face, you're on a roll. Why 23? Anything to do with Jordan?

What's up, Hybreeds?!

CHARGER72

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
BLOOMINGTON, IL
holy ..... I have been wondering what the f a tank ring was for. Hahaha thats awesome.

You have no idea how happy this makes me. Really been itching to sport the iHybrid in 18650 mode with a naked tank... I've actually saved half my bottle of Pluid in expectation of this lol.

LadyStrick9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado
Problem is most of the people who are willing to read already have read the info on the site and have the answers to most of what they would ask

You're right Nancy. It's been experience that there are CERTAIN KINDS OF PEOPLE who just simply will NOT read instructions. They find it easier (or preferable) to ask someone. It's sort of the same issue with me and automated phone systems. I hate them! I do anything to avoid them and speak to a person. BUT, having said that, I do have enough common sense (usually) to read instructions or informational pages of any site. I mean...I may SPEED read it, but I DO read it! LOL

Faceless. I will anser emails for you i work for mods. Haha

FaceLess, all of us here gonna help whether you like or not
The help might come by several ways
* moral and physical

Faceless if you need any help with anything, I am here for ya!! Whatever I could do to help out would be my pleasure. :)

I'll talk to Lady and we can easily pull out the most commonly asked questions from the reference links, put them in text, add a few about 9/11, Green Envy LE's and shipping to certain countries and send you in text file.

Give us a couple days.

I love this site <heavy sigh> LOL! You bet EZ! Let me know what I can do to help? Afterall we have a lot of the info at our fingertips already in the Reference Spreadsheet!

Yeah I was having problems getting my tank off today to clean it. I was afraid of breaking it and me being sd face so it's not getting cleaned til I have new glass in hand lol.

Grats on the Spider!!

Ewww, been there done that, Max. I thought I would have a nervous breakdown just worrying about it! But, it was SO much easier than I expected!

Hi everyone :) I've been gone all day and haven't had a chance to catch up until a little while ago. I love that everyone is willing to volunteer and help Faceless with some of the demands of his busy day! Kudos! Count me in, Faceless :) Let me know if I can help in any way!

Vapor2112

Atty Baller - Level 2
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2010
Virgin-ia
Got a lot done today :) now time to search forums and play around :)

new switches almost done :)
1XwDL.jpg

400 tank sleeves made, taking some monday to get anodized green :)
HO1f0.jpg

Illuminati is about 1 week ahead of schedule, probably be able to ship them next saturday or monday, dont hold me to it, might relax putting them together and packing up, but they are way ahead of schedule :)
fdKac.jpg

Also need all 10 beta testers to get with vapor and send me the addys vapor, about ready to ship out :)

Shoot you what I have first thing in the AM, may be all by then. :)

bleu370z

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
virginia
Just got my first ihybrid and took some pics of my set up. I hate to tilt it whenever I vape so I used kenthal wick and ss mesh(400) together, So it hold juice longer. All you have to do is tilt it to wet the wick once. I think this way, it decrease posibility of poping coil problem also.

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149925-1.jpg

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149926-2.jpg

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149927-3.jpg

BTW, Faceless you got my pm:)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Nice, looks like thing are happening fast around here :)

Everything I try on the iHy just makes it better and better.
First coil was 30 gauge ... Awesome but felt like .2 ohms too high
Second coil 28 gauge .... More awesome but I have trouble with the stiff 28g so it wasn't pretty.
Third coil twisted 32 gauge ... Freakin 5X more awesome :D

So it seem I'm catching up to what many all ready know. I just hope I can duplicate this set-up time and time again for the next 20 years!

Gotta get a second iHy ... I hovered over the Paypal add to cart button for a standard several times yesterday.
But I keep thinking for 40 bucks more I should wait and try to score a illuminati LE ..... I'm not terribly patient though.
So hearing they might be ahead of schedule is great news. I think I can wait until the 16th.

Have a good one.

Paul66

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Netherlands
Goodmorning iHyb's!

My Green v2 feels already at home. Just set her up with 28 awg kanthal 6/7 wraps @ 1.6 ohms.
The Pluid tastes even better than in the Zen. I put in a tiny Orion O-ring to be able to align the tank sleeve cut outs with the logo. It leaves just a tine space between SS ring and tank sleeve.

A suggestion for Faceless: next time cut out on the opposite side of the tank sleeve also the radiation holes this will make the Pluid more shiny by the infalling light!

16j555v.jpg

Last edited:

DarklyNoon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
Just got my first ihybrid and took some pics of my set up. I hate to tilt it whenever I vape so I used kenthal wick and ss mesh(400) together, So it hold juice longer. All you have to do is tilt it to wet the wick once. I think this way, it decrease posibility of poping coil problem also.

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149925-1.jpg

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149926-2.jpg

bleu370z-albums-911-picture149927-3.jpg

BTW, Faceless you got my pm:)

This reminds me of the hybrid wicks with the silica inside the mesh wicks. Haven't tried it, but it seems like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread