Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurzrachit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Gray,GA.
Been pretty close to my experience so far lol, been hanging out here for about a week. just got my First Ihy in yestarday, second should be shipped today lol. Don't see anything on the sheet for anodizers or custom laser etchers/engravers. anyone have anybody they have used that does good work for a reasonable price?

You can probably find someone who does it local, that way you don't have to ship, and you can stand over their shoulder whispering in their ear "If you mess this up, I know where you live".

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Hi Fac, hey are you putting out any tank rings with the switches tomorrow? And I missed what time

Maybe a few, time is unknown, be evening time, have a busy day tomorrow, printing labels and shipping stuff out, lots of stuff, I have catching up to do and I appreciate all the patience from most of yall ;)

This was the exchange between us last night over today

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
to quote veruka salt "i want them now!" I want a new switch.

He knows the demand on these will be high. I think I remember seeing that he's going to make several hundred of them, if thats true they wont be hard to get he wont sell out to fast to grab one.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Hey, 310vapers says iHybrids will be in late December. Has that already come and gone or are we still awaiting them?

Fac's web site shows standards will be in stock again on 1/4/12.

Everyone please remember Fac is doing all the machining on these himself, plus most of the engraving, and putting them together. This is a very busy time of year for everyone and he is no exception to this. As I am sure his wife and kids want to see him sometime :)

Bad_Habit

This is Bat Country
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fredericksburg Va/ FredVegas Baby
good day to all -

scored a 12/21/12 last night and still alive today so It is a good day - stayed up way to late last night watching countdown to apocalypse on the history channel - lol
I loved all the 12/21/12 shows over the years and now they are gone have to wait and see what they come up with next :)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Been pretty close to my experience so far lol, been hanging out here for about a week. just got my First Ihy in yestarday, second should be shipped today lol. Don't see anything on the sheet for anodizers or custom laser etchers/engravers. anyone have anybody they have used that does good work for a reasonable price?

Kenom here on ECF did a great job(s) for me:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread